Kelle Roos

7 hours ago, Millertime said:

It was a definite penalty

Today definitely makes a mockery of those who think Beaton "has something in for us"

Beaton only ever has it in for Aberdeen and many other teams when big decisions that will influence a game when it's a game against huns.

He's giving that at Ibrox without a shadow of a doubt. He isn't giving it FOR us at Ibrox. I think you and I need to have a sit down for a day and a chat over a few cold ones brother and I'll educate you on what a lot of posts are alluding to. Without all the melodramatic nonsense that comes with them on here. Even I struggle but a few breezers and a chat required.

However as I've posted before this post it isn't a pen.

See you at the final.

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Beaton only ever has it in for Aberdeen and many other teams when big decisions that will influence a game when it's a game against huns.

He's giving that at Ibrox without a shadow of a doubt. He isn't giving it FOR us at Ibrox. I think you and I need to have a sit down for a day and a chat over a few cold ones brother and I'll educate you on what a lot of posts are alluding to. Without all the melodramatic nonsense that comes with them on here. Even I struggle but a few breezers and a chat required.

However as I've posted before this post it isn't a pen.

See you at the final.

I thought the Hun cunt had a decent game tbh. 

9 hours ago, Sheeptastic said:

Probably should've been a penalty.

Might have got away with the fact it's unclear on the replay if he gets some sort of touch and the Hibs lad throws himself to the deck. Either way, Roos should hold the initial shot. Top shot-stopper but that doesn't make him a top goalkeeper unfortunately.

Really? Let's more in that he should save than any other keeper for us this century 

10 hours ago, Sheeptastic said:

Probably should've been a penalty.

Might have got away with the fact it's unclear on the replay if he gets some sort of touch and the Hibs lad throws himself to the deck. Either way, Roos should hold the initial shot. Top shot-stopper but that doesn't make him a top goalkeeper unfortunately.

It’s not a pen, Hibs boy kicks it past Roos then dives over him

Yet again really poor keeping from Roos, looked very shaky of late 

Barry Robson has warned that Aberdeen may have a fight on their hands if they want to keep goalkeeper Kelle Roos.

The Dons boss says the club will push the boat out in a bid to keep the 31-year-old, who is out of contract in the summer, writes the Daily Record.

The Dutch shot-stopper travels to Greece with the rest of the Dons squad for their Europa Conference League clash against PAOK. Robson wants the keeper to extend his deal, but he is also aware that his form in Scotland will be attracting a lot of interest from elsewhere.

Robson, who has just taken his team to the Viaplay Cup final, confirmed: “Kelle is out of contract. I have spoken to Kelle about it and he knows what I think of him and I love him as a goalkeeper. It is something we will be talking to him about.

“He has done well. He is a terrific lad and he has done well for us. He is a top goalkeeper. He might have suitors and that might be a problem as well but we will do all we can to keep Kelle at the club.”

Roos moved to Aberdeen from Derby County on a free transfer in the summer of 2022. He replaced Joe Lewis as No1 and has been the main keeper under Jim Goodwin and now Robson.

The Reds are also in contract talks with Scotland under-21 Connor Barron. The club has recently signed up the likes of Dante Polvara and Ryan Duncan to new deals.

1 hour ago, Russell said:

Barry Robson has warned that Aberdeen may have a fight on their hands if they want to keep goalkeeper Kelle Roos.

The Dons boss says the club will push the boat out in a bid to keep the 31-year-old, who is out of contract in the summer, writes the Daily Record.

The Dutch shot-stopper travels to Greece with the rest of the Dons squad for their Europa Conference League clash against PAOK. Robson wants the keeper to extend his deal, but he is also aware that his form in Scotland will be attracting a lot of interest from elsewhere.

Robson, who has just taken his team to the Viaplay Cup final, confirmed: “Kelle is out of contract. I have spoken to Kelle about it and he knows what I think of him and I love him as a goalkeeper. It is something we will be talking to him about.

“He has done well. He is a terrific lad and he has done well for us. He is a top goalkeeper. He might have suitors and that might be a problem as well but we will do all we can to keep Kelle at the club.”

Roos moved to Aberdeen from Derby County on a free transfer in the summer of 2022. He replaced Joe Lewis as No1 and has been the main keeper under Jim Goodwin and now Robson.

The Reds are also in contract talks with Scotland under-21 Connor Barron. The club has recently signed up the likes of Dante Polvara and Ryan Duncan to new deals.

Cya Kelly

2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I think MT is suggesting that the writing is on the wall and he fancies pastures new.

He’ll be on a good wedge so I think we can source a keeper of similar or maybe better?

He’s been shaky this season. 
Only been good (very good) from Feb to May.  
Outwith that, he’s not looked reliable. 

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Anywhere, hopefully 

Actually thought you meant Liam Kelly my mistake.

• Thanks 1