Kelle Roos

Just now, Willo flood said:

Won’t be in any rush to renew his contract 

Distribution and shot stopping in general has been very poor this season

Nah. He’s still one of the best keepers in league by a country mile. I would be far more concerned if he got injured & we needed Doohan to cover & have very little faith in the club sourcing a decent replacement for Roos if he doesn’t sign a new deal.

Whats the other Dutch boy we had on loan doing now. Forget his name but just remember he was a bit of a mad cunt. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Nah. He’s still one of the best keepers in league by a country mile. I would be far more concerned if he got injured & we needed Doohan to cover & have very little faith in the club sourcing a decent replacement for Roos if he doesn’t sign a new deal.

Whats the other Dutch boy we had on loan doing now. Forget his name but just remember he was a bit of a mad cunt. 

Gorter....

Seems to have made himself first choice at Ajax this season...........although Ajax these days are comically shyte

11 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I think if he's difficult negotiating then his agent might do the dirty work for us.

We are big time these days so can afford to go find a full international keeper from eastern europe.

Probably literally 30+ full international keepers asking for less per week than Roos

You forget he has a great bargaining chip - his missus is the women's captain. There's no way they'd blow up AFC Ladies

8 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Gorter....

Seems to have made himself first choice at Ajax this season...........although Ajax these days are comically shyte

Christ, they're bottom of the league, second most goals conceded. We can try a swap deal with Roos, they obviously need an experienced head between the sticks

On 10/29/2023 at 9:24 AM, G man said:

Has always been certain peoples agenda for him playing for that lot as a 16 year old. Some would say very sad others would say pathetic.

Let’s get it right - he’s from a long line of huns and didn’t just play for them 

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I think if he's difficult negotiating then his agent might do the dirty work for us.

We are big time these days so can afford to go find a full international keeper from eastern europe.

Probably literally 30+ full international keepers asking for less per week than Roos

Aye, Roos has let in some poor goals this season. 
Their first goal was a deflection but I think he should still save it. 

Was excellent from February to May last season. 

He’s back to looking a bit shaky like he did at the start of last season. 

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Aye, Roos has let in some poor goals this season. 
Their first goal was a deflection but I think he should still save it. 

Was excellent from February to May last season

He’s back to looking a bit shaky like he did at the start of last season. 

He was. Unfortunately he was shite before it and shite after. He's been more shite than good. We need a new keeper

6 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

He was. Unfortunately he was shite before it and shite after. He's been more shite than good. We need a new keeper

I would’ve suggested Liam Kelly, who’s out of contract at Motherwell, but having seen him tonight, not sure he’s any better than Roos.

Maybe there’s a 6’5” Eastern European who doesn’t flap at crosses that’s on our radar. 

2 hours ago, G man said:

Negativity can really be destructive.Enjoy the win, lose the chip from the shoulder. 
onwards and upwards.

It does amuse me how your types 😀👏😉 continuously view EVERY single negative comment from anyone/everyone as ‘an agenda’ or ‘a chip on shoulder’ etc. 🤣

point blank refuses to even consider that even ‘some’ of negative comments/views are in fact highly or even mildly justified in some cases. Similar type attitudes portrayed by Robson ‘like minds’ & likes of tiny wee lad, BHL etc. It’s genuinely just as ‘pathetic’ as you seem to think that anyone/everyone that dares highlight negatives are. Yet you probably fail to see the irony it.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Russell said:

Is the boy Ritchie likely to be any good? Esson must be the last one that came through the youth, Stillie probably the last decent one. 

I know there are exceptions to the rule but from what I've seen, too small. 

Too many 'Clangers' from Roos. Genuinely thought he was the best GK in the League but the mistakes are creeping up.

7 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

It does amuse me how your types 😀👏😉 continuously view EVERY single negative comment from anyone/everyone as ‘an agenda’ or ‘a chip on shoulder’ etc. 🤣

point blank refuses to even consider that even ‘some’ of negative comments/views are in fact highly or even mildly justified in some cases. Similar type attitudes portrayed by Robson ‘like minds’ & likes of tiny wee lad, BHL etc. It’s genuinely just as ‘pathetic’ as you seem to think that anyone/everyone that dares highlight negatives are. Yet you probably fail to see the irony it.

I'm going to defend G man here, you're speaking shite. G man very critical of Robson and team after Sunday, tis you with the Pavlovian response.

1 minute ago, eeps said:

I'm going to defend G man here, you're speaking shite. G man very critical of Robson and team after Sunday, tis you with the Pavlovian response.

Disagree.

The hyper sensitivity is there to see on several threads even after a good win that everyone is complimenting.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, RAZOR said:

I know there are exceptions to the rule but from what I've seen, too small. 

Too many 'Clangers' from Roos. Genuinely thought he was the best GK in the League but the mistakes are creeping up.

The best keeper in the league comment makes me laugh. Not just you as plenty others have said it.

It's like we should be happy that he's mediocre in a sea of shite. But he genuinely isn't the best keeper.

He must be the worst for crosses, one of the worst for distribution and his shot stopping is a 5 out of 10 at best.

I'd be asking serious questions about that whistling ginger prick on the touchline and what we're giving him a wage for as Roos has gone backwards under him.

18 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

The best keeper in the league comment makes me laugh. Not just you as plenty others have said it.

It's like we should be happy that he's mediocre in a sea of shite. But he genuinely isn't the best keeper.

He must be the worst for crosses, one of the worst for distribution and his shot stopping is a 5 out of 10 at best.

I'd be asking serious questions about that whistling ginger prick on the touchline and what we're giving him a wage for as Roos has gone backwards under him.

Who was better than him at the tail end of last season?

Don't disagree he's one of many that's regressed.

18 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

Agreed.