Stirling Albion 0 - 5 Aberdeen

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Thank fuck you’re not manager, going to the Piggery with a two man midfield, one of which is Polvara. 

If we don't bring anyone else in and it's a big if.... 

If Barron is fit he'll play Ramadani and Barron

If Barron isn't fit he'll play McCrorie and Ramadani 

He'll play one of McCrorie, Milne or Bates at centre back with Stewart. 

Sorted 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Thank fuck you’re not manager, going to the Piggery with a two man midfield, one of which is Polvara. 

LOL.

CENTRAL midfield.. There would obviously be left and right sided midfielders too you gleckit cunt.

We've four central midfielders on the books just now so faily well covered imo.

Regardless its almost 2 weeks awa. Chill the fuck oot, you've no idea who is going to be fit and who is playing centre half at the end of the month. Fucking panic merchant! We've 2 games before then to concentrate on. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Betty Swallicks said:

LOL.

CENTRAL midfield.. There would obviously be left and right sided midfielders too you gleckit cunt.

Regardless its almost 2 weeks awa. Chill the fuck oot, you've no idea who is going to be fit and who is playing centre half at the end of the month. Fucking panic merchant! We've 2 games before then to concentrate on. 

Attack attack attack

Celtic have been leaking goals preseason.

1 hour ago, Betty Swallicks said:

LOL.

You’re the glaikit cunt.

Fucking clueless village idiot mentality as usual. 

And who the fuck is panicking?! ?

Bell end 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Millertime said:

It's nothing sinister though, is it?

There's more of their fans, therefore more subscriptions by showing their games

It really is as simple as that 

Depends on your view on it I suppose but no, not really.

I do think it would be nice to have more of an even spread of games shown, but like I say enough of their games will be on Sunday's due to European games so it's fair to assume one of the 2 of them will be involved in a televised game. There would be no point moving Saturday 3pm games of other clubs for the purposes of TV if Sky know they'll more often than not have one of those 2 to choose from anyway.

Which plays into Sky's hands as like you say, they should get more subscriptions from fans of those clubs.

6 hours ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

Depends on your view on it I suppose but no, not really.

I do think it would be nice to have more of an even spread of games shown, but like I say enough of their games will be on Sunday's due to European games so it's fair to assume one of the 2 of them will be involved in a televised game. There would be no point moving Saturday 3pm games of other clubs for the purposes of TV if Sky know they'll more often than not have one of those 2 to choose from anyway.

Which plays into Sky's hands as like you say, they should get more subscriptions from fans of those clubs.

Haha erm, yeah, it would be nice yeah

But SKY won't do anything unless it makes them money

Would it really be cost effective to set up for a Hamilton Vs Motherwell North Lanarkshire Derby?

Doubt it

9 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

You’re the glaikit cunt.

Fucking clueless village idiot mentality as usual. 

And who the fuck is panicking??

Bell end 

Westhill. :)

You were concerned about the line up for a game almost two weeks away, I said we'd run riot. I think that proves who was more in a flap.

Terrible post and thats after an edit.

Gleck! 

12 hours ago, Millertime said:

It's nothing sinister though, is it?

There's more of their fans, therefore more subscriptions by showing their games

It really is as simple as that 

If there is nothing sinister why is it only their away games that are shown and not their home games 

46 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Westhill. :)

You were concerned about the line up for a game almost two weeks away, I said we'd run riot. I think that proves who was more in a flap.

Terrible post and thats after an edit.

Gleck! 

“Concerned”…

Debating what might happen is your definition of “concerned”? 

I’m glad you can add mind reading in addition to being a stupid, parochial cunt 

?

44 minutes ago, thurso said:

If there is nothing sinister why is it only their away games that are shown and not their home games 

Isn't there an agreed minimum and maximum number of home games that must be shown per team? 

There have been some post split games that made no sense but they had to be played as they had to have so many home TV games and the OF wasnt in their group. Think one year we saw livvie vs st mirren battling over 7th and 8th with no chance of relegation while Hibs and Motherwell battle for a european spot but contractually Livingston needed a tv game 

So that means you have say 48 matches and only 8 of which are OF teams then 40 are the other teams - would say its fairly obvious and nothing sinister, they should have the same amount of home games as we have    

Dont forget 2 of their home games are already played against each other so that digs into the contractually required games 

4 minutes ago, Bamber said:

Isn't there an agreed minimum and maximum number of home games that must be shown per team? 

There have been some post split games that made no sense but they had to be played as they had to have so many home TV games and the OF wasnt in their group. Think one year we saw livvie vs st mirren battling over 7th and 8th with no chance of relegation while Hibs and Motherwell battle for a european spot but contractually Livingston needed a tv game 

So that means you have say 48 matches and only 8 of which are OF teams then 40 are the other teams - would say its fairly obvious and nothing sinister, they should have the same amount of home games as we have    

Dont forget 2 of their home games are already played against each other so that digs into the contractually required games 

They can't even be arsed showing all their contracted games. 

We need to find a new deal. We're nothing more than a cheap space filler for sky. 

29 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Forget the 3,   5 or 6 - 0.  The Dons need to start upping the goals scored,  2-0   Is not exciting.   

I'll take a 2-0 win every game for the rest of the season shoofty - be plenty excitement for me!

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

Nae remember the lyrics to that song?

42 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Listen to it....

Ah oke doke, had only ever heard the electronic (non vocal) bit used on chart run down and start and end titles/credits. Was a Lizzy fan but didn't hear any guitars so  never made an effort to hear the whole thing.

Talking of attack, very positive to have two new ones on board. Think Ramirez is talented but possibly feels the stress/anxiety that comes with the position and tends to snatch at things. The good ones seem to be more relaxed and somehow create an extra half second on the ball before shooting. Let's hope that one of the new guys is more like that ?