The Weather

6 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

All flights from London to Aberdeen cancelled last night because of a bitty snow…..tossers. 
Had to catch a bus from London to Glasgow overnight and then a train to ABZ at 0800 this morning. 
Knackered. 

Did the overnight bus from Glasgow to London once. Longest night of my life, never again.

25 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

All flights from London to Aberdeen cancelled last night because of a bitty snow…..tossers. 
Had to catch a bus from London to Glasgow overnight and then a train to ABZ at 0800 this morning. 
Knackered. 

I got “fucked” in more ways than one coming back from the States once. Snow, got delayed for 16 hours. Had lounge access, aka a free bar and you couldn’t really sleep as you never knew when the flight might get called. Amazed I made it to Heathrow let alone ABZ, reckon they must have just thrown me on the back of a buggy as I was still totally fucked when I got to London after sleeping the whole way. Probably easiest flight the stewardesses have ever had, I’m pretty sure everyone just passed out.

1 minute ago, The Cockney Don said:

Did the overnight bus back down from Hamilton away midweek once, never again.

There'll be a few on here who remember this 👇

:clangers2:

If that was the game where we had about 25 shots at goal, 20 odd corners, and they had 1 shot on target and Devlin had the game of his life against us, then I was there.

3 hours ago, Fridge said:

I got “fucked” in more ways than one coming back from the States once. Snow, got delayed for 16 hours. Had lounge access, aka a free bar and you couldn’t really sleep as you never knew when the flight might get called. Amazed I made it to Heathrow let alone ABZ, reckon they must have just thrown me on the back of a buggy as I was still totally fucked when I got to London after sleeping the whole way. Probably easiest flight the stewardesses have ever had, I’m pretty sure everyone just passed out.

Sounds like chaos min