Celtic 2 - 0 Aberdeen

Polvara weak at the goal, but I think he's grown into the game with some good interceptions. Seems good at reading the game. Some tidy passing inna.

Hopefully a Brian Grant style player, unspectacular midfielder who does all the spadework to bring othe players into the game.

3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Polvara weak at the goal, but I think he's grown into the game with some good interceptions. Seems good at reading the game. Some tidy passing inna.

Hopefully a Brian Grant style player, unspectacular midfielder who does all the spadework to bring othe players into the game.

Yup his first 15 was shockingly bad but much better after. 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

His positioning is terrible.

Stands off & doesn’t close down crosses.

I understand he’s up against Jota some of the time, who’s possibly the best player in Scotland, but that doesn’t defend his poor positioning. 

Correct. He's an awful defender (on a par with Gurr) but good going forward and always offering himself as an outlet. However, he's employed as a RB, first and foremost.

18 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Fucking hell lets just sit back till we are 3-0 doon then have a go and wonder why we never had a go to start with.

where the fuck did we get that bomb-scare of a keeper  

Do you think we are sitting back, or being forced back by a really good team?

We are coming more into it with Ramadani looking more like the player we thought we had

Come on Aberdeen, let's do it second half

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Some players miles off it at the start but really growing into it.

Vinny, Polvara, Coulson and Rama started poorly but all looking a lot better. 

Need a lot more from Richardson. He seems to have lost the flight of the ball twice when he's had acres of space.

Kennedy not showing much.

Polvara at fault for the goal but really threw himself into two 50/50s which was good to see. He's too keen to move the ball backwards though.

Stewart been very good

Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, Daisy1903 said:

Stewart been very good

No, he has not. Barring the last ditch tackle he’s had a shaky performance at best.

5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I'd be delighted if he turned into that sort of player. Settled into the game as the half progressed. 

8 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

His positioning is terrible.

Stands off & doesn’t close down crosses.

I understand he’s up against Jota some of the time, who’s possibly the best player in Scotland, but that doesn’t defend his poor positioning. 

I actually think 3-4-1-2 would suit us.

McCrorie Stewart Scales 

Richardson Ramadani Barron Coulson/Hayes

Besuijen 

Miovski.  Lopes 

Where does Ronan play?

8 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Correct. He's an awful defender (on a par with Gurr) but good going forward and always offering himself as an outlet. However, he's employed as a RB, first and foremost.

He crapped himself when a cross field pass was put out to him. And his cut backs were poor so not that good going forward