Celtic 2 - 0 Aberdeen

Anyone else got a PP account?

Just went into our game to look at scorecast bets. 
No Miovski listed for us & a good few names that aren’t even Aberdeen players on their list for us

Yosuke Ideguchi

Carl Starfelt

James McCarthy

Alexander Bernabei

Stephen Welsh

Moritz Jenz 

wtf?

4 minutes ago, Helmet said:

Quite excited for this game now, I've no expectations of a win but hopefully we'll see a few of our new signings put in a good performance in a proper contest and also get a better idea of Goodwin's tactical nous.

Yep, I would LOOOOOVE a win here with Ramadani excelling,  Miovski scoring a few

Really really cement the excitement that this recruitment strategy really actually is the real deal

Important we don't get too despondent if we do lose though, as we have no right to win there

Just really really hope if we do lose, it's not a spanking

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Yep, I would LOOOOOVE a win here with Ramadani excelling,  Miovski scoring a few

Really really cement the excitement that this recruitment strategy really actually is the real deal

Important we don't get too despondent if we do lose though, as we have no right to win there

Just really really hope if we do lose, it's not a spanking

If we lose I'll just put it aside as a one off game- I can't wait to get into the next few league games after this one.

1 hour ago, Helmet said:

If we lose I'll just put it aside as a one off game- I can't wait to get into the next few league games after this one.

This.  Much more telling.  I just don’t want today to detract from that (which a scudding potentially would).  Also genuinely wonder if we could “cope” with a win?  Cross that bridge if we come to it like.

7 minutes ago, johnstrac said:

It's the performance that I'm looking for, we need to start challenging these guys and not roll over for them.

We have to go out and put up a fight can’t be ultra defensive like some games have been or it will be a very long afternoon