How do you piss at the urinal?

Poodler

Should probably stick this in the Pet Hates topic, but a couple of times lately I've accidentally tapped the tip of my cock against the urinal. 

It's then a case of hurrying your pish up so you can race to the antibacterial soap and lather it on your bell end, and I don't give a fuck who sees me doing it. 

This is a health issue. 

All other considerations are secondary. 

5 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Anybody taken a bite from a urinal cake? 

Heard a story about a lad called Animal back in the day, a Nomads prospect, who they used to take around on a dog's lead. Allegedly a bit of a bampot. 

Went into a public pisser, and as they're doing their bitness Animal proceeds to start eating a urinal cake. Unclear whether this was some initiation hi-jinks, or if he just decided to eat one of his own volition. 

Whether true or not, no idea. 

Just recounting as it was told to me. 

23 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I like peeing in that little one too 

Thank fuck for the little urinal, am 5,3 and it was a challenge to reach the normal sized one, fuck trying to do gymnastics when going for a slash, if not any wee ones, then it’s cubicle, if a can get aw the coke heads oot. Shocking state of affairs 

39 minutes ago, johnstrac said:

Thanks but it has been, had MRI's and PSA tests aplenty. Apparently it's a prize winner along the lines of those comedy large vegetables you see at village shows.

Have the same thing.Had a camera doon the old Johnson for a look inside my bladder.Got to watch it too.Was Ok until he turned it around-fuck that brought water to the eyes.