Where do you sit in the pub?

Redforever86

1 minute ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

......or shoot you in the face.  As happens in your land.

Can honestly tell you I've never been shot in the face. 

Full disclosure: Did once have to call off a night at the bar because there had been a shoot out, and when we arrived they were wheeling out the dead and wounded, so the bar had been closed temporarily. 

Oh, and used to go very occasionally to the CCC till they shut it down because people were getting shot in the face... Interesting fact, Proof was murdered there by a lad called Bender.

The trick is to look like you belong there, don't make eye contact, don't get shot in the face. 

Fucking helicopters crash into Scottish pubs, anyway, so don't make out like daft shit doesn't happen there inna. 

:thumbup1:

3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Full disclosure: Did once have to call off a night at the bar because there had been a shoot out, and when we arrived they were wheeling out the dead and wounded, so the bar had been closed temporarily. 

Oh, and used to go very occasionally to the CCC till they shut it down because people were getting shot in the face... Interesting fact, Proof was murdered there by a lad called Bender.

The trick is to look like you belong there, don't make eye contact, don't get shot in the face. 

Fucking helicopters crash into Scottish pubs, anyway, so don't make out like daft shit doesn't happen there inna. 

I'm away to shave my head.

Thoughts and prayers.

37 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Really?  That's nae good.  My mate at that times wife was pally wi a lassie that worked there.  We fat blonde thing.  Canna' mind her name tho but we used it quite a lot.

3 weeks ago we were over £30 for 2 veggie curries 2 chips n 2 boiled rice .

Getting expensive more likely due to food price and energy price rises .

Really make fantastic food even tho.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
22 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

20 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

No matter where you are in the bar what do you do when a local tough guy walks in?

Duck down or get shot in the face. 

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/night-baby-faced-killer-jamie-18305776

10 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

This place will change you Eddie.

You'll be snuffling pluff oot a hoors jackpot afore long and your 10k times will suffer for it!

Lol???.

I got invited a few years back to a Facebook  70s hard man night out but I was in Spain at the time for the record I'm not a hard man I just knew loads of them after being brought up in Northfield .

Seemingly the night started well but with the drink being thrown down old adversaries started to rise , it became a free for all wild West saloon fight.???

The police arrived in numbers ????very quickly and the batons were in full swing .?

For the record I wasn't there just what I heard .?

Glad I never went .

“bye darling, just off down the pub for a 70's hardman reunion “.

“lovely, have a wonderful time, I'll keep yer supper under the grill!!“

Best avoided Eddie, but be comfortable in the fact if it came to fisticuffs none of those cunts would be able to catch you. 

You could probably jog backwards flicking the Vs.

• Haha 3