Where do you sit in the pub?

Redforever86

6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Folk getting thrown through a glass window then running back in to get thrown through another glass window. 

I was once in a pub in Huntly fan somebody actually got thrown into the bar through the windae.  Landed right at my feet as I supped a pint at the bar.  I thereafter got involved.  Police interaction, cunts locked up.  It was like a Wednesday afternoon or somethin' stupid. Carnage but fun.  Happy days?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Edwin Starr said:

Lol???.

I got invited a few years back to a Facebook  70s hard man night out but I was in Spain at the time for the record I'm not a hard man I just knew loads of them after being brought up in Northfield .

Seemingly the night started well but with the drink being thrown down old adversaries started to rise , it became a free for all wild West saloon fight.???

The police arrived in numbers ????very quickly and the batons were in full swing .?

For the record I wasn't there just what I heard .?

Glad I never went .

Fair chance you might know some of my uncles or even my old dear Buc as they all were born and raised in Northfield. Mind you, they would maybe have been about 10/15 years older than you. And they're all dead now. So maybe not. 

Lived in Cairncry Crescent and then moved to Cummings Park Circle. Used to spend loads of summers at Cummings Park at my Nana's, going up to the Northfield shops the wee one beside William Hill's which was run by an older husband and wife (was it Ronnie and Margaret? Something like that) to buy Match or Shoot and a 20p mix. 

Happy days. 

All dead now. Every single one. 

Apart from me. Obviously. 

13 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

Fair chance you might know some of my uncles or even my old dear Buc as they all were born and raised in Northfield. Mind you, they would maybe have been about 10/15 years older than you. And they're all dead now. So maybe not. 

Lived in Cairncry Crescent and then moved to Cummings Park Circle. Used to spend loads of summers at Cummings Park at my Nana's, going up to the Northfield shops the wee one beside William Hill's which was run by an older husband and wife (was it Ronnie and Margaret? Something like that) to buy Match or Shoot and a 20p mix. 

Happy days. 

Can you prove you’re not a ghost from beyond the grave? 

That last line has me reaching for the Hat PI thread 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
12 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

They were from Northfield. Combination of Heroin addiction and alcoholism finished them off.

My old dear was one of the only good ones and cancer got her in the end. 

Should have just got on the smack... 

Grannys old junk. 

9 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

They ventured into Kincorth and never made it oot.  ?

I've seen some o them hard nuts vids on YouTube.  Fooler was in one and he's obviously a Kincorth loon like me.

Had a run through there the day actually.  Memory lane stuff like.

Fooler - Fullerton? I knocked aboot with the youngest brither a lot in oor younger days.

You'll be right age for the Argentina 78 stories Beachers - is there any truth aboot TVs being launched oot the multi-story windows?

11 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Fooler - Fullerton? I knocked aboot with the youngest brither a lot in oor younger days.

You'll be right age for the Argentina 78 stories Beachers - is there any truth aboot TVs being launched oot the multi-story windows?

No.  Fooler ie Fool Face.  Dunno if I'm allowed to give his right name on here.

I remember the night of that 78 game well (Scotland v Peru for those that dinna ken).  I wiz oot in Aboyne that night.  Probably just as well as I'd have been in the Covvies for the match. 

Pretty much all the stories are true that I heard.  I knew 20 out of the 21 that got lifted as a result of that fuckin rampage.  Kinda wish I'd been there first hand like.

Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I wiz oot in Aboyne that night.  Probably just as well as I'd have been in the Covvies. 

Pretty much all the stories are true that I heard.

:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, styrofoamplates said:

Happy days. 

Only knew folk nearer my age lived in 76 Brebner terrace all my young years.

Northfield was ace to grow up in even though in my early teens I got chased Saturday nights an called the Catholic kid cos I went to St Peter's R C School.

Good fun jumping oer backies through lanes to get awa resembled scenes oot the Warrior's movie.??.

Yer family all deed ffs .?

7 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Only knew folk nearer my age lived in 76 Brebner terrace all my young years.

Northfield was ace to grow up in even though in my early teens I got chased Saturday nights an called the Catholic kid cos I went to St Peter's R C School.

Good fun jumping oer backies through lanes to get awa resembled scenes oot the Warrior's movie.??.

Yer family all deed ffs .?

Stand and fight yah Northfield poof?

Catholics? I shit em??

18 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

I thought religious bigotry was a weegie thing and was frowned upon in ABZ? Well well, I'm shocked and saddened.