Where do you sit in the pub?

Redforever86

6 hours ago, sigh said:

Cannae be doing with them - wandering about,, sniffing at ye or mooching, and then when another dug comes in going mental at each other etc

If you must bring the mutt tae the pub pick one with a beer garden and sit out there - and keep the flamin thing on a short lead.

Fuck sake grumpychops. Few dog biscuits in yer coat pocket and you'll be golden.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

You wouldn't be saying that it you became blind and were desperately in need of a guide dog.?

At least guide dogs are well trained, no jumping aboot, sniffen ye or yapping/barking all the time.

Can you tell I'm no keen on badly behaved dogs - or their owners since its mostly their fault the dug behaves that way.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Edwin Starr said:

You wouldn't be saying that it you became blind and were desperately in need of a guide dog.?

Guy in my local came in for a pint with his dog, a sort of beagle looking pooch. Barman said only guide dogs were allowed in and he’d need to tie it up outside. 
quick as a flash he replied but it is my guide dog. 
barman wasn’t having it and said guide dogs are usually labs or retrievers.
Guy said how what have they given me?

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, elephantstone78 said:

Guy in my local came in for a pint with his dog, a sort of beagle looking pooch. Barman said only guide dogs were allowed in and he’d need to tie it up outside. 
quick as a flash he replied but it is my guide dog. 
barman wasn’t having it and said guide dogs are usually labs or retrievers.
Guy said how what have they given me?

Still trying to work that out.

Sorry.