Shayden Morris

13 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

You just completely forgetting about Duk, Miovski, Ramadani like?

Just like every other club on the planet some transfers work out and some don't. You're never going to have a 100% scouting success rate.

£400k for someone from the national league down south that had 0 goals and 0 assists to his name when we went to sign him can't be excused

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Just like every other club on the planet some transfers work out and some don't. You're never going to have a 100% scouting success rate.

Obviously not. It’s paying decent money for certain players who are not decent that’s my issue. Too many have come in in recent years that are obviously not up to it. Due diligence on potential signings is vital.

20 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Get that however to spunk so much on a player who scored 2 goals in League 1 is mental, think everyone understands not every transfer works out but seemed obvious from day 1 Morris wouldnt be good enough

41 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Not when you factor in Or Dadia, Williams, Morris, Stewart, Papa Joe, Richardson, thon Geordie winger (Roberts, was it?) plus the plethora of loans like Longstaff, Samuels, Makandy. There will be many many more; help me, guys?

25% hit rate is not good enough. 

As my dear old dad used to say every time there was a misplaced pass, if I did my job as badly as that, I’d expect to get sacked. Gunner & his recruitment team should be no different 

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, milne_afc said:

Off the top of my head, there’s been boos for:

Kerr

Morris

Langfield

Foster

Diamond

The Ghost

Kane

I mind the crowd singing “He doesn’t give a fuck” at Mulgrew last game of the season at St Mirren in 2010. 

Good times. 

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Not when you factor in Or Dadia, Williams, Morris, Stewart, Papa Joe, Richardson, thon Geordie winger (Roberts, was it?) plus the plethora of loans like Longstaff, Samuels, Makandy. There will be many many more; help me, guys?

25% hit rate is not good enough. 

There's also plenty that have been well worth the money paid for them. Ferguson, Cosgrove, Mclean to name a few.

So you are really putting it as high as 3/4 signings are not a hit? I don't agree. Just because they aren't sold for millions doesn't mean they aren't a "hit".

We are a small fish in a big pond. Most clubs will have a 35-50% hit rate in the market we are shopping in.

Ps half the players you named weren't signed for a fee - free or loans.. 

13 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

There's also plenty that have been well worth the money paid for them. Ferguson, Cosgrove, Mclean to name a few.

So you are really putting it as high as 3/4 signings are not a hit? I don't agree. Just because they aren't sold for millions doesn't mean they aren't a "hit".

We are a small fish in a big pond. Most clubs will have a 35-50% hit rate in the market we are shopping in.

Ps half the players you named weren't signed for a fee - free or loans.. 

Those you name were signed almost a decade ago now, our recent hit rate has been abysmal. 25% is kind.

5 minutes ago, Robin Askwith said:

Gie him to Barnet for nothing.

If they insist on giving us something, tell them to stick £100 into the kitty for the Christmas Party 

There’s no chance Barnet will have him for nothing, AFC will have to pay them a significant amount for them to take him off their hands

15 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You may be right min. A "standout" for a Fleetwood Town team when in League One, who are now dangerously hovering above the EFL drop zone. 

He wasn't - struggled to get a game.