Leighton Clarkson

2 hours ago, starryfish said:

In his farewell on Instagram he says ‘enjoy the European tour’

Well he’s not going come out and say he’ll see you soon when talks I would assume hasn’t began with the two clubs. Guys away on his summer break won’t be until another month at least until we know he’s coming back 

I love this place. The loon has gone from a permanent move to the Dons, a likely further loan to the Dons, a loan move to every club in the north west of England and now it looks like he’s signing permanently for the Huns…

All in the space of 24 hours. It’s like something from ‘one flew over the cuckoos nest’…

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

I love this place. The loon has gone from a permanent move to the Dons, a likely further loan to the Dons, a loan move to every club in the north west of England and now it looks like he’s signing permanently for the Huns…

All in the space of 24 hours. It’s like something from ‘one flew over the cuckoos nest’…

Just wait until the Summer Transfer Window thread takes off. That’s a whole new level. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

When does the Shinnie to the Huns rumour start?

2 hours ago, Rico1903 said:

Just wait until the Summer Transfer Window thread takes off. That’s a whole new level. 

Agreed! That’s different gravy. Fars, ‘mainstand’ gone? His info was actually pretty accurate form memory. A bit of sanity amongst the nonsense. Although, the nonsense is fucking great reading! 

3 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

And there will be the direct correlation between if he signs and how good he actually is 

3 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

Hey if you want polar opposites, total contradictions,  folk that know how our club is run, have insider knowledge and influence over the club future, expenditure, location, staff recruitment, and general overview, if AFC and most other clubs, governing bodies , officials and any other party that has any involvement in football, then this cunt of a place is just the place chief 

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, G man said:

Have serious concerns he may end up at Rangers. Did he not work with Beale in his early days at Liverpool.? Would be a disaster if that happened.

Beale was his under 21's boss at Liverpool. There is a relationship of sorts. One I hope doesn't come to pass. I'd take not getting Clarkson back if he doesnae end up at sevco. 

Ma realistic hope with this is we get couple more fellas from Liverpool in future. There's a ton of young,great fitba players in there...hopefully aligned to our own coming through! 

I would love Clarkson but feel it's unlikely. 

Just now, thegodfuzzy said:

Beale was his under 21's boss at Liverpool. There is a relationship of sorts. One I hope doesn't come to pass. I'd take not getting Clarkson back if he doesnae end up at sevco. 

Ma realistic hope with this is we get couple more fellas from Liverpool in future. There's a ton of young,great fitba players in there...hopefully aligned to our own coming through! 

I would love Clarkson but feel it's unlikely. 

He’s just robbed Cantwell from Norwich plus another young (often injured) midfielder. Hopefully he’s looking at more ‘experience’ now. 

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

He’s just robbed Cantwell from Norwich plus another young (often injured) midfielder. Hopefully he’s looking at more ‘experience’ now. 

I fucking hope so! It does strike me as unlikely he'll go with the other Norwich fella going there too...Dowell I think...

But they definitely know each other. And the thought of playing against him rips ma knitting.