St Johnstone 0 - 1 Aberdeen

1 hour ago, shooftahmooftah said:

No self respecting Scot would let a lying nodding donkey like pas-the buck sturgeon and her Natzi party ,  let them be fooled with her bullshit.  And don’t tell me all the huns vote for staying in the U.K.  They Dont. 

You just described Bojo you dumb fucker. ???

Unionist and self-respecting Scot can't be used in the same sentence.

Coward fuck.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, JojoJuan said:

FFS, whether people like Brexit or not it is done, another independence vote hasn't happened yet, and both have fuck all to do with our improved performance against St Johnstone.

You all manage to disagree plenty on football issues, let's leave politics for another place

Your right let’s stop talking about that idiot that’s in Bute House, and concentrate on Our great team who beat st Johnston on Saturday, with a fantastic goal scored by an Englishman.   

7 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Well, considering the vast majority of UK oil is now within Shetland’s territorial waters, given they don’t see themselves as Scottish and would hate to be controlled by Holyrood, would Sturgeon give the Shetland people a referendum to allow them to become separate and run their own affairs? 

Would she fuck, fuckin’ two faced dyke. 

You can fuck off with that shit, In Shetland we very much see ourselves as Scottish and have no desire to leave Scotland in the event of an independence vote, unionists have been trying this bullshit for years without ever actually asking us what we want, the one time they did gauge public opinion on the subject there was less then 2000 signatories to a petition, and the majority of them were from pricks like you from the mainland. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 6
20 minutes ago, Bobbyskitter said:

You can fuck off with that shit, In Shetland we very much see ourselves as Scottish and have no desire to leave Scotland in the event of an independence vote, unionists have been trying this bullshit for years without ever actually asking us what we want, the one time they did gauge public opinion on the subject there was less then 2000 signatories to a petition, and the majority of them were from pricks like you from the mainland. 

You’re clearly not a Shetlander if your coming out with that shit. Been liberal for centuries and they hate the SNP.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Bobbyskitter said:

Brilliant…. love that you’ve called out sooth_stander’s bullshit ????

7 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

You’re clearly not a Shetlander if your coming out with that shit. Been liberal for centuries and they hate the SNP.

You’re clearly a fucking moron if you conflate voting Lib Dem with not considering ourselves Scottish, and for your information the SNP  won the regional vote in Shetland in the 2021 election  and have come within 800 votes of unseating the Lib Dems in previous elections, so no we don’t hate the SNP we’ve just had an older population that’s stuck in its ways, thank fuck the younger voters can see beyond the Lib Dems who’ve achieved fuck all for the islands despite representing us for centuries. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
14 hours ago, KidCreole said:

Do we stand a chance of getting Coulson, Was a moment where he skipped past 2 players then played a audacious pass infield, I haven't seen it on the highlights though

The whole game was shown on BBC Alba on Saturday so should still be available on iPlayer.

Do us a favour and watch it again so you can tell us the precise time Coulson did this thing. 

On 8/22/2022 at 6:35 PM, zeroisgod76 said:

Why wouldn't i be? Like most people in the country i'm not afraid of a wee needle.

something we need to clear up, its not a vaccine, i used the wrong terminology, my bad.
 no one shall die from the jab within 5 years. lol.

you got played.
some sanctimonious prats still believe its actually safe and effective, please keep taking your jab, yi left alt fascist, big pharma luvs ya baby.

It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

2 minutes ago, red kelly said:

something we need to clear up, its not a vaccine, i used the wrong terminology, my bad.
 no one shall die from the jab within 5 years. lol.

you got played.
some sanctimonious prats still believe its actually safe and effective, please keep taking your jab, yi left alt fascist, big pharma luvs ya baby.

It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

Hahaha... i do love to laugh at conspiracy believing fuckwits.

spacer.png

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Hahaha... i do love to laugh at conspiracy believing fuckwits.

spacer.png

yip all conspiracy theory.
2 weeks to bend the curve.lol.
oh oh, whats this coming over the hill. its lemming pox, roll up that sleeve son.
luv big pharma,safe and effective, safe and effective

this was brought to you by pfizer. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, red kelly said:

yip all conspiracy theory.
2 weeks to bend the curve.lol.
oh oh, whats this coming over the hill. its lemming pox, roll up that sleeve son.
luv big pharma,safe and effective, safe and effective

this was brought to you by pfizer. 

Hahahaha keep it up, its hilarious. Why do i get the vibe you probably also believe the earth is flat and that the big bad government are spraying chemicals into the sky to control the weather?

• Upvote 1
21 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Well, considering the vast majority of UK oil is now within Shetland’s territorial waters

That is very wrong. There is significant maritime convention and laws on how territorial waters are worked out, and the laws would not be in Shetland's favour. If independent Shetland's territorial waters would be an area of water of a few miles around the island. Nothing more. People who say otherwise are mischief-makers and talking nonsense.

Also, as far as I can tell there is no serious indy movement in Shetland in any case. 

4 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Hahahaha keep it up, its hilarious. Why do i get the vibe you probably also believe the earth is flat and that the big bad government are spraying chemicals into the sky to control the weather?

of course its flat  lol.

remind me what was the biggest criminal fine  ever and which pharmaceutical company was it ?
big pharma loves ya baby.

Just now, red kelly said:

of course its flat  lol.

remind me what was the biggest criminal fine  ever and which pharmaceutical company was it ?
big pharma loves ya baby.

I'd like to think you're being facetious with your first comment but i somehow doubt you are.

Look i'm not going to argue with an idiot, you'll just drag me down to your level and beat me with experience.

5 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I'd like to think you're being facetious with your first comment but i somehow doubt you are.

Look i'm not going to argue with an idiot, you'll just drag me down to your level and beat me with experience.

oh no don't doubt it.lol.
'no experience required. you got played and shall continue to be played. 

mass formation psychosis, you fit the bill perfectly.
safe and effective. brought to you by dr gates.

4 minutes ago, red kelly said:

oh no don't doubt it.lol.
'no experience required. you got played and shall continue to be played. 

mass formation psychosis, you fit the bill perfectly.
safe and effective. brought to you by dr gates.

Hahaha Bill Gates... it just gets better. You've made my day... it's so much fun laughing at idiots.

Please keep going and help me fill in my bingo card.

spacer.png

• Upvote 1