Thread O Trivia

Ke1t

Always though the 'Bruce Lee had his sweat glands removed' story was a bollocks urban legend. 

Took till today for me to discover that he did indeed have his armpit sweat glands removed. 

Sorry to anyone I said was talking out their arse about that back Primary School. 

spacer.png

18 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Always though the 'Bruce Lee had his sweat glands removed' story was a bollocks urban legend. 

Took till today for me to discover that he did indeed have his armpit sweat glands removed. 

Sorry to anyone I said was talking out their arse about that back Primary School. 

spacer.png

That sounds like a bad idea.

Wiki says he died of cerebral edema. I don't know what those words mean, and I don't know anything about medicine, but I'm pretty sure chopping his sweat glands off was the ultimate cause.

1 minute ago, For Fecks Sake said:

It's impossible to lick your own elbow, try it and take a picture of you attempting to do it and post it on here 👍

Try touching your nose with your tongue, touch your left ear with your left elbow, and touch your right wrist with your right fingertips, all at the same time.  

Have someone take a shot of that and post up the evidence. 

Apparently in the Middle Ages  Gropecunt Lane was a popular name for streets that were frequented by prostitutes. Not a sly nickname, but the actual name of the street. 

Obviously you can't have that these days, because of the vocal permanently offended, but that's a brilliant way of naming streets. Tells you exactly what you're going to get on any given street. 

Here's this annoying cunt to talk about it. 

• 7 months later...
7 hours ago, Fridge said:

Probably nae. Fuck knows what you’re allowed to say now. Black currant jam is probably racist now and you need to just ask for jam. 

Doubt it, Fridgr

38 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

There are 9 million chinamen in Beijing.

Katie Melua's best song.