Thread O Trivia

Ke1t

On 8/9/2023 at 11:11 AM, Fridge said:

Incorrect I genuinely am a member (or at least was as a kid) nae sure if it expires or not.

Took the test and qualified so at the time at least I was in the top 3%

I have said umpteen times on here don’t believe my online persona.

But for the record I still don’t get that betting shite, you can’t get half a corner so if you are betting on more than 11 corners why is the bet not just more than 11 corners.

Anyway enjoy your day.

Member of Mensa (as a kid)

Owner of numerous pubs

Millionaire

Lives in Rubislaw Den

Shags birds for fun

Friends with Aberdeen underworld figures

Fairly living the life in your Cornhill room Fridgo!

Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Scottish Hotelier of the Year 2022, an award he has won on a few occasions now I gather min, so I presume that's based on turnover, profitability, quality, and customer service instead of larceny.πŸ˜„πŸ€”

Β 

Β 

For rippin' off customers with split multipack cans o' juice at highly inflated prices.  Dishonest and probably illegal.  Fuckin' chuncer like😁😁

I'm gonna book a room, pish the bed, shite in the sink and shove prawns in the ends o' his curtain rails (he'll never know it's me til it's too late).😎

5 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

For rippin' off customers with split multipack cans o' juice at highly inflated prices.  Dishonest and probably illegal.  Fuckin' chuncer like😁😁

I'm gonna book a room, pish the bed, shite in the sink and shove prawns in the ends o' his curtain rails (he'll never know it's me til it's too late).😎

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„. The hardest part will be trying to locate his hotel.

10 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„. The hardest part will be trying to locate his hotel.

Nah, it will be having to carry his own suitcase up the stairs, Bootboy's nae as young as he once was and will struggle with that, unless he takes the Mrs with him of course and she carry's itΒ 

8 minutes ago, sigh said:

Nah, it will be having to carry his own suitcase up the stairs, Bootboy's nae as young as he once was and will struggle with that, unless he takes the Mrs with him of course and she carry's itΒ 

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„. I would've like to think the prestigious premises would have a lift or stair-lift in order to help less mobile people than perhaps they once were though.

8 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

No, I wouldn't expect you or anyone to. It's his privacy after all.πŸ‘

Aye, of course.  I'm a cunt but not a complete cunt.😁😁  The slaggin' on here is one thing and all good fun (mostly😊) but I'd nae put some fucker in a position of detriment in this place.

I have it on good authority he's a real nice lad.Β  We'll see if that changes when I shite in his sink tho.πŸ˜‚

• Haha 1