Argentina 3 - 3 France (4 - 2)

2 hours ago, Bluto10 said:

best team all tournament won

best player ever also best player all tournament 

They weren’t the best team round one 

it’s just a shame that a tax evader is louded by the working class as some sort of hero tbh 

argies did deserve it though.

saw a stat that mbappe has more goals, more assists and more trophies than messi when compared at Mbappe’s age. Messi might not be the GOAT in 10 years time 

13 minutes ago, Poodler said:

it’s just a shame that a tax evader is louded by the working class as some sort of hero tbh 

saw a stat that mbappe has more goals, more assists and more trophies than messi when compared at Mbappe’s age. Messi might not be the GOAT in 10 years time 

La Liga is a far superior league to Ligue 1. Mbappe will need to move from PSG to have any chance at being classed as the goat.

20 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

La Liga is a far superior league to Ligue 1. Mbappe will need to move from PSG to have any chance at being classed as the goat.

He regularly scores in the chumps league and internationals. 

La liga has about 3 teams and the rest are cloggers like the PL.

9 hours ago, findlay_1903 said:

Hugo loris will be full of regret tonight. I’ve never seen such a terrible performance from a goalie keeper at the penalty’s. 

I was thinking that he looked like an old mannie at the shootout.

Shilton against West Germany in 1990 was probably worse though, he went down like a felled tree.

9 hours ago, Poodler said:

i wasn’t being serious

Guest findlay_1903
7 hours ago, shut up meg said:

I was thinking that he looked like an old mannie at the shootout.

Shilton against West Germany in 1990 was probably worse though, he went down like a felled tree.

Should have saved at least 2 of the penalty’s. Is he a bigger disappointment than Maurice Gustave Gamelin, I’m not so sure, but non the less he must be bitterly dissatisfied with his penalty stop results.