Aberdeen 2 - 3 Sevco

Now I’ve calmed down, we were brilliant for 60 minutes. The retreat when we scored wasn’t a manager decision I don’t think, the players were frightened beyond belief when they got the ball. That wasn’t helped by Morris and Watkins being stinking. 

It’s a really sore one and a terrible way to lose a game but I’m much more happy with the performance than the Celtic game. At least it showed we can go toe to toe with these bastards, a couple more signings who are winners and we’d be alright. 

• Dildo 1
3 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Roos could have done better for the second goal but if you keep defending deeper and deeper with a defence that's not renowned for its defending then you're going to put your goalie under immense pressure. 

His colleagues gave him no chance for the other two goals. 

There’s no could have about it Roos definitely should have done better it was quite a tame shot at him wasn’t exactly a thunderbolt. That clanger cost us the game. 
Not his first clanger of the season they are adding up now. 

9 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Now I’ve calmed down, we were brilliant for 60 minutes. The retreat when we scored wasn’t a manager decision I don’t think, the players were frightened beyond belief when they got the ball. That wasn’t helped by Morris and Watkins being stinking. 

It’s a really sore one and a terrible way to lose a game but I’m much more happy with the performance than the Celtic game. At least it showed we can go toe to toe with these bastards, a couple more signings who are winners and we’d be alright. 

Need a manager who’s a winner first 

12 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

You feeling okay? Bash to the head recently? 

10 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

It was the managers decision to play 1 up top which allowed them to build attacks with little to no fuss. 

It also had to have been instruction for Morris and Hayes to sit behind the half way. The subs might've worked if they were allowed to push on for some relief. 

In my opinion he tried to close it out using the same method as Saturday, with the logic that we kept it tight for 87 minutes. It was absolutely his failing that we went from being pretty comfortable, to a total collapse at the end. 

We were brilliant for 40 minutes I'd say, from their first goal to our second. 

There are positives in hindsight. But, they are only positive if we can play well in these next two. 

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

It was the managers decision to play 1 up top which allowed them to build attacks with little to no fuss. 

It also had to have been instruction for Morris and Hayes to sit behind the half way. The subs might've worked if they were allowed to push on for some relief. 

In my opinion he tried to close it out using the same method as Saturday, with the logic that we kept it tight for 87 minutes. It was absolutely his failing that we went from being pretty comfortable, to a total collapse at the end. 

There are positives in hindsight. But, they are only positive if we can play well in these next two. 

I thought they were allowed to come forward a bit too much when they had the ball without being challenged all game but it got worse as the game went on. No one knows who’s decision it was but I don’t think he instructed them to sit that deep and lose the ball every single time they got it. 

I think it’s partly manager and partly players. They were wimps on the ball. 

All in all it’s really hard to look for positives but there was quite a few. Thought Barron, Clarkson, Duk and a few others were very good. Barron not so much at the start but he was brilliant for a spell. 

Players hopefully will be able to pick themselves up, they are there to be got at for the semi final. 

• Dildo 1
58 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

I thought they were allowed to come forward a bit too much when they had the ball without being challenged all game but it got worse as the game went on. No one knows who’s decision it was but I don’t think he instructed them to sit that deep and lose the ball every single time they got it. 

I think it’s partly manager and partly players. They were wimps on the ball. 

All in all it’s really hard to look for positives but there was quite a few. Thought Barron, Clarkson, Duk and a few others were very good. Barron not so much at the start but he was brilliant for a spell. 

Players hopefully will be able to pick themselves up, they are there to be got at for the semi final. 

Balanced and honest assessment. 

Football is 99% pain. 

• Dildo 1
4 hours ago, CCB III said:

The concern would be that he tried that tactic not to benefit the team and Club but to somehow justify his own approach on Saturday.

5 hours ago, DelMonte said:

I said that in another thread....well, maybe not that we were brilliant, but certainly that we were the better team from the 25th to the 65th minute. 

The reason it's so sore is that the team, overall, deserved the win. If we'd held on for another 3 fucking minutes then nobody would have said that wasn't a well deserved, hard fought win. 

The game turned on the fact that we took off 2 players who were causing Rangers real problems.....I absolutely disagree with the 'Miovski was shite' point of view.....and brought on another two who offered nothing. 

Our rhythm and control of the game disappeared, and the whole side dropped further and further back, inviting the hun to come on to us. 

Goodwin isn't to blame for the mental fatigue that contributed to the last 2 goals, but he is to blame for the circumstances that led to that. 

How the fuck he thinks that Morris deserves a place in the side is absolutely astounding. 

2 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

I said that in another thread....well, maybe not that we were brilliant, but certainly that we were the better team from the 25th to the 65th minute. 

The reason it's so sore is that the team, overall, deserved the win. If we'd held on for another 3 fucking minutes then nobody would have said that wasn't a well deserved, hard fought win. 

The game turned on the fact that we took off 2 players who were causing Rangers real problems.....I absolutely disagree with the 'Miovski was shite' point of view.....and brought on another two who offered nothing. 

Our rhythm and control of the game disappeared, and the whole side dropped further and further back, inviting the hun to come on to us. 

Goodwin isn't to blame for the mental fatigue that contributed to the last 2 goals, but he is to blame for the circumstances that led to that. 

How the fuck he thinks that Morris deserves a place in the side is absolutely astounding. 

We looked pretty good from just before half time til he made the changes.

Possibly the best we've played all season.  

• Like 1

So it's a one way rivalry but old Andrew Webb, and the hun prick that replied to his comment both read our forum, from the comments it would seem on a regular basis.

So to any of the unwashed cunts looking in today....Go fuck yourselves. And take particular care when exiting your stinking stadium. Them stairs can be a danger yannow....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

So it's a one way rivalry but old Andrew Webb, and the hun prick that replied to his comment both read our forum, from the comments it would seem on a regular basis.

So to any of the unwashed cunts looking in today....Go fuck yourselves. And take particular care when exiting your stinking stadium. Them stairs can be a danger yannow....

Beat me to it!

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

I enjoy how it's a "one way rivalry" but he actually knows the type of posts specific posters make on an Aberdeen forum. 

The guy wanting the SFA to take action 😂

Superb

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

I enjoy how it's a "one way rivalry" but he actually knows the type of posts specific posters make on an Aberdeen forum. 

The guy wanting the SFA to take action 😂

Superb

If I recall they were actually campaigning for most of us to be charged over the Ricksen thread. No one likes we don’t care my arse, bunch of fucking pansies.