Christmas Presents 🎁

Edwin Starr

6 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Make up, lingerie, necklace (pearly hopefully) as well as usual Christmas random stuff like hand cream, woolly socks, chocolate orange etc.

Best present I ever got Mrs FFS, was a boudoir photo shoot a few years back. Win win in my eyes and before anyone asks, no I'm not posting any photos 😘

🙄🤓

22 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Perks of the job for Buc and ‘confessions of a plumber’

Perks of the job made me laugh.

I am a trustworthy tradesman when I work in people's houses always have been .

My front door is never locked even when we go out during the day nor is my garage .

Same as my last house in Woodcroft avenue mind you we never had a key for that garage door .

We  just trust people.that's a good thing.

13 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Come on min, nae saying you are a fucking flasher but you must have seen a few crackers coming out of the shower in a towel?

I did work in a nurse's house putting in gas heating back in the 80s .

The lady said she's working an early shift and be away by 7-30 am and gave me a key for her flat .

Got there just after 8am .

Gave the door a chap no answer so safe to enter .

Opened the door and here's the ample bodied lady stark naked heading towards me going to the bathroom .

I quickly went back out the front door to give her a chance to get ready . I was affronted .

But she said that she'd slept in and not to worry about it as it was her fault .

I did tell my wife about it when I got home.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
3 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

The lady said she's working an early shift and be away by 7-30 am and gave me a key for her flat .

Opened the door and here's the ample bodied lady stark naked heading towards me going to the bathroom .

I quickly went back out the front door to give her a chance to get ready . I was affronted .

But she said that she'd slept in and not to worry about it as it was her fault .

🤣

• Site Sponsor
1 hour ago, Edwin Starr said:

Did you sort out her Plumbum?

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Edwin Starr said:

That you’d rode her senseless?

• Haha 1