Hogmanay 2022

For Fecks Sake

44 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Why? It's an artificial aid to make their eyesight better.Β 

Cheating in other words.

Darts for the purists.

No artificial substances or aids allowed. Water, home grown veg for sustinance is acceptable.

Any meat eaten must be home reared.

All clothing must be home made from home reared produce. 🀣

6 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I remember being messed up on eccies one night, got home early in the morning and chucked on the TV. It still blows my mind now but I couldn't stop watching. This is a thing;

Β 

Good on them. I loved it. Tough wank though.

I remember seeing wheelchair tennis for the first time when I was on acid. Couldn't stop laughing. One guy would serve, and the other guy would watch it fly past before he could even move. I suppose you had to be there.

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

No long arms is a natural thing. If one turned up with arm extenders they'd get banned.

It's a test of eyesight(amongst other things) and specs are unnatural objects that improve eyesight.

Β 

Have you noticed that there are hardly any darts players that wear glasses or lenses who win anything?

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

It is a form of cheating.Β 

You're not making sense here. Are you claiming glasses makes their eyesight worse?

I gave an example of players wearing them and being worse than when they didn't wear them.Β  If it was that simple all of the players would be wearing glasses, fuck me there are about 8 played in the top 64 that legally can't drive yet refuse to wear glasses because it fucks up their action.Β 

16 minutes ago, minijc said:

I gave an example of players wearing them and being worse than when they didn't wear them.Β  If it was that simple all of the players would be wearing glasses, fuck me there are about 8 played in the top 64 that legally can't drive yet refuse to wear glasses because it fucks up their action.Β 

You're not making sense. Some CHOOSE not to wear them? Not cheating, some CHOOSE to wear them, cheating.Β 

I don't get how one affects the other tbh.Β 

It'd be like saying one golfer doesn't use a long putter because it doesn't suit him so they should be legal for every golfer.Β 

It's an artificial aid that gives some, not all, darts players an advantage.