Thread O Woke Shite

BrianFaePerth

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Anybody heard that Tesco radio advert? Banging on about it being "almost Eid" and celebrating Ramadan. Fucking nonsense.

We are a multicultural society now, Christians celebrate Easter so let Muslims celebrate Eid and Ramadan, if they so wish.

Live and let live.

Unless you are a hun.

• Upvote 4
12 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Anybody heard that Tesco radio advert? Banging on about it being "almost Eid" and celebrating Ramadan. Fucking nonsense.

I’m with you Moobs, celebrating any religion is just nonesense. Mind when you couldn’t get a pint till 12.30 on a Sunday as you were supposed to be in church. Thank fuck all that shit has changed.

25 minutes ago, sigh said:

We are a multicultural society now, Christians celebrate Easter so let Muslims celebrate Eid and Ramadan, if they so wish.

Live and let live.

Unless you are a hun.

They can celebrate whatever they want, Tesco pretending they give a fuck about Eid and Ramadan and trying to turn it into a shopping opportunity to make more money from over priced nonsense is more what I object to. 

Woke washing is the term I believe.

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

They can celebrate whatever they want, Tesco pretending they give a fuck about Eid and Ramadan and trying to turn it into a shopping opportunity to make more money from over priced nonsense is more what I object to. 

Hear it every day (heart 70’s). Broken Britain 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Can’t see what’s in it for Tesco when it comes to Ramadan. They eat fuck all.

• Haha 3