• 3 weeks later...

5 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Posted on transfer thread but as far as I know it's just Rangers, Hearts Hibs and another from out with Scotland that have made contact. But might change I guess.

If true and of course I don't doubt you, it's hilarious that those are the teams interested in him after all the carry on, would have been better off signing a new deal over a year ago then get a good move to a better side than those.

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, minijc said:

If true and of course I don't doubt you, it's hilarious that those are the teams interested in him after all the carry on, would have been better off signing a new deal over a year ago then get a good move to a better side than those.

An agent giving his client false hope that has ultimately stalled his career, who'd have thought it?

5 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Seems hard to believe?

Or do you mean have not reopened negotiations?

We need to have offered him a payrise to lock in the compensation

Definitely not reopened negotiations. I imagine a tick box will be completed before 31 December if we need to put an offer in to keep our compensation?

3 minutes ago, RDS said:

At AGM last night Robson said talks were happening . Quote in Aberdeen Live website  " We’ve started to see him grow and back to himself. We are in dialogue with Connor regarding a contract. We are trying to get some positive news as quickly as we can.”

I don't believe anything AFC say anymore.

• Like 1