He'll make more money in the English Championship than he will here, and that alone will probably be motivation enough. 

Won't really matter how or if he develops... he might even end up at a third or fourth tier English club if they flash enough cash. 

He won't be our problem in a few months, regardless. 

Just now, Granite95 said:

Wonder how the orcs would react to knowing he’s gone to places in Aberdeen to watch Celtic games 

Total shambles how his contract situation has been handled 

How is it?

If a player doesn't sign, what else can we do?

If he genuinely has no intention of signing then for me, he would be bombed out the first team picture

At this point we are just developing him for someone else

Cya

• Upvote 3
4 hours ago, CCB III said:

If it's true that he's been offered less than McKenzie and Duncan, then the club have fucked it up. 

Anyone with eyes can see where the talent is out of those three. 

Wow if this is true whoever is doing the negotiations needs sacked. He’s one of the best talents to come through our youth system in years. 

Cunts contributed pretty much fuck all over the last 18 month. If he's stays, good. If he fucks off, so what. He won't come back to hurt or haunt us, he's an awrite player. 

Ultimately, he needs to maximise his potential be be able to afford one of those swanky Emma mattresses and a pair of Premier inn pillows to allow him to get a decent night's sleep, the ugly, insomniac bastard that he is. 

He's a tidy wee footballer, but wee is a key word here and I think his size will put off a lot of teams. 

Reminds me a bit in style of Billy Gilmour in that he doesn't mind taking the ball in a tight position and moving it on quickly. Hopefully he can develop to that level and ideally here.

We're well short in midfield,  no pun intended. 

1 hour ago, Dandyesque said:

He's a tidy wee footballer, but wee is a key word here and I think his size will put off a lot of teams. 

Reminds me a bit in style of Billy Gilmour in that he doesn't mind taking the ball in a tight position and moving it on quickly. Hopefully he can develop to that level and ideally here.

We're well short in midfield,  no pun intended. 

Aye Messi was too small