What Advice Would You Have Given Your Younger Self?

1 minute ago, 1903Fitba said:

Just wish I’d saved a bit more money/been more sensible with finances. 

Worked since I was 14 and spent all my cash on drugs/fags/alcohol until I hit about 25. 

Shambles. 

Do you regret the experiences you had in your late teens/early twenties while spending the money?

I'd guess not so shut the fuck up and enjoy the memories.

Just now, Don Fonte said:

Do you regret the experiences you had in your late teens/early twenties while spending the money?

I'd guess not so shut the fuck up and enjoy the memories.

Not at all, but I could have easily chucked £100 a month in savings is all I’m saying. 

48 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Would probably tell myself to go travelling after uni. Dump the bird and fuck off travelling for as long finances would permit. Wish id realised younger how unimportant work and your job is. 

Not too much else apart from that. 

Homing pigeons are very good at looking after themselves so it's a shame you never did that when you had the opportunity to do so.

28 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

If you say that with confidence I'll invest £20 on it.

Here - I wouldnae do you the disservice of no letting you cast your eyes son .. watch yon space early satday morn sure (or I'll whip it into the bet thread or whatever ✌️

Realistic odds an e'thing 👍

7 hours ago, Parklife said:

Would probably tell myself to go travelling after uni. Dump the bird and fuck off travelling for as long finances would permit. Wish id realised younger how unimportant work and your job is. 

Not too much else apart from that. 

Sounds like you’re shackled by your bird pal

LOL

10 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

Haha exactly fit I was going to say. Mind I used to get a bonus fae my part time job just before the uni Easter break. So I’d take an extra week off and pish it all up the wall. 

Was par for the course back in the day. 

Spare cash? Party time.

There should be no regrets, best time to enjoy yourself before the shackles (responsibilities) of life kicked in.

When you're 19 and the gorgeous blond northern Irish bar maid from the pub across from your work asks you out for a drink, firmly tell her to fuck off. This night ends with her flicking on her bedroom light switch and you being faced by a massive union flag on the ceiling and Hun posters and a red hand of Ulster on her walls, she will then go on to tell you the charming story of her birthday being on the 12th if July and how her daddy would take her to the marches as a special treat. You will then go ahead, against you're better judgement and bang her anyway and wake in the morning soaked in the kind of shame that not even caustic soda and a wire brush can remove. Honestly,I'm amazed our cock didn't fall off. Just don't do it, it wasn't worth the shame, you go on to bang plenty of other nice normal lassies. Please, it's a memory that will make you shudder even to this day when recalled. Anyway I'm of to self flagellate as penance for that crime.

13 minutes ago, don corleone said:

When you're 19 and the gorgeous blond northern Irish bar maid from the pub across from your work asks you out for a drink, firmly tell her to fuck off. This night ends with her flicking on her bedroom light switch and you being faced by a massive union flag on the ceiling and Hun posters and a red hand of Ulster on her walls, she will then go on to tell you the charming story of her birthday being on the 12th if July and how her daddy would take her to the marches as a special treat. You will then go ahead, against you're better judgement and bang her anyway and wake in the morning soaked in the kind of shame that not even caustic soda and a wire brush can remove. Honestly,I'm amazed our cock didn't fall off. Just don't do it, it wasn't worth the shame, you go on to bang plenty of other nice normal lassies. Please, it's a memory that will make you shudder even to this day when recalled. Anyway I'm of to self flagellate as penance for that crime.

You've got a shared cock?