Hearts 2 - 1 Aberdeen

How many tickets did Timothy get? We've only been allocated 600 of which, the threshold for purchasing starts at 700 points. Pretty pathetic really from the diets.

8 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

In what way is it pathetic? They need to beat us to third, I would ban all away fans for the last few games if we were in the same position.

Sporting integrity. If we start going down the road of banning away supporters from games to provide an advantage, then that's a slippery slope. The game is for fans is it not? Not corporate greed. There should be a rule introduced to stop this from happening. This isn't American basketball.

Just now, Tinyweelad said:

Sporting integrity. If we start going down the road of banning away supporters from games to provide an advantage, then that's a slippery slope. The game is for fans is it not? Not corporate greed. There should be a rule introduced to stop this from happening. This isn't American basketball.

Has your head been completely up your arse forever? Sporting integrity went out the window ages ago in this country. I don’t recall you wanting rules brought in for the last old firm game where away fans were banned?

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Has your head been completely up your arse forever? Sporting integrity went out the window ages ago in this country. I don’t recall you wanting rules brought in for the last old firm game where away fans were banned?

Pffft...must be a good 11-12 years ago that

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

There's a reason why I have you on block..... now I recall.

They will use the excuse of ‘looking after their fans’ for only giving us 600

But for one (despite what they claim) they have a huge amount of empty seats week in and week out as seen yesterday and secondly they give Celtic and Rangers double what we get (1,200) and the whole stand to Hibs so their point is obsolete.

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

But for one (despite what they claim) they have a huge amount of empty seats week in and week out as seen yesterday and secondly they give Celtic and Rangers double what we get (1,200) and the whole stand to Hibs so their point is obsolete.

Exactly, they could easily give us two section which would be around 1200 tickets and still have enough for their own fans. They had hundreds of empty seats on Saturday.

7 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Celtic and sevco really aren't rivals to Hearts in any sense of the word. And (for now anyway) Hearts and Hibs have a gentleman's agreement to turn over a full stand to each other in their derbies. They easily sell them out so neither club is losing money by doing so. If you look on JK, there seems to be a fair number of Hearts supporters that would be in favour of ending this agreement and selling more season tickets to folk on their waiting list.

I get that only giving us 600 tickets won't come anywhere near satisfying the demand our support would have for this match but with them trailing us in the quest for 3rd spot and it's attendant financial rewards via Europe, they're trying to give themselves every advantage they can. I've no doubt for this one match, they'd be able to sell it out purely on their own support alone.

We do have the option next season to similarly limit the Hearts support at Pittodrie should we so wish. But in doing so would probably be writing off some much needed income so I doubt we will.

30 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Celtic and sevco really aren't rivals to Hearts in any sense of the word. And (for now anyway) Hearts and Hibs have a gentleman's agreement to turn over a full stand to each other in their derbies. They easily sell them out so neither club is losing money by doing so. If you look on JK, there seems to be a fair number of Hearts supporters that would be in favour of ending this agreement and selling more season tickets to folk on their waiting list.

I get that only giving us 600 tickets won't come anywhere near satisfying the demand our support would have for this match but with them trailing us in the quest for 3rd spot and it's attendant financial rewards via Europe, they're trying to give themselves every advantage they can. I've no doubt for this one match, they'd be able to sell it out purely on their own support alone.

We do have the option next season to similarly limit the Hearts support at Pittodrie should we so wish. But in doing so would probably be writing off some much needed income so I doubt we will.

The lay out of the away end (the fence) makes it pointless, as it’s not as if we could sell the tickets to home fans even if the demand was there.

They don’t that much more than 600 anyway? 
1,000-1,200 maybe?

We have a decent traveling support. 
The extra drink taken by traveling support obviously helps but it’s what makes for great atmospheres at games. This shite that the arse cheeks have spawned by reducing away allocations & now even looking like removing them all together, which is making clubs like us, Hibs/Hearts react un similar ways is just another example of those two saddle bagged cunt lips bringing the game down in this country. 
Nothing they do helps the game here, they only drive it down

I get that there were empty seats yesterday. But. You don't know if a ST holder is turning up or not. So we need to assume they all will.

If. And it's a huge if. You drop points versus Hibs. And we win against St Mirren. Then our home game against Aberdeen becomes our biggest league game in years. And if I knew that now, I'd still give you the 600-700 tickets. Only. I think morally you should have fans there. But would want our fans in as many numbers as possible.

• Dildo 4
2 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I get that there were empty seats yesterday. But. You don't know if a ST holder is turning up or not. So we need to assume they all will.

If. And it's a huge if. You drop points versus Hibs. And we win against St Mirren. Then our home game against Aberdeen becomes our biggest league game in years. And if I knew that now, I'd still give you the 600-700 tickets. Only. I think morally you should have fans there. But would want our fans in as many numbers as possible.

It’s BS.

Slippery slope to No away fans. Then Hearts will be doing PATG for tourists in no time because a big part of the enjoyment at games is the back & fore (winding up) of the opposition fans etc.

no away fans. The singing gets less & less, as does the atmosphere. Enjoyment for (regular/real) fans tails off, so they stop going every game & clubs start requesting they inform them when they’re not attending so they can sell their seat to tourists 

• Upvote 3
9 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Bigger than your league game against Alloa 2 years ago?

• Haha 7
21 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

It’s BS.

Slippery slope to No away fans. Then Hearts will be doing PATG for tourists in no time because a big part of the enjoyment at games is the back & fore (winding up) of the opposition fans etc.

no away fans. The singing gets less & less, as does the atmosphere. Enjoyment for (regular/real) fans tails off, so they stop going every game & clubs start requesting they inform them when they’re not attending so they can sell their seat to tourists 

Probably your best ever post

I mean that as a compliment 

3 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Except you clearly don’t you dribbling moron

Why not? Would you not ban all huns?

He quite possibly has. I've been caught out by this too. It seems if you block someone on here you are sometimes subjected to seeing their nonsense if someone you haven't blocked quotes one of their posts.

It's a flaw with the system for sure.  

7 hours ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

He quite possibly has. I've been caught out by this too. It seems if you block someone on here you are sometimes subjected to seeing their nonsense if someone you haven't blocked quotes one of their posts.

It's a flaw with the system for sure.  

This. But unfortunately folk still like to quote that prick BHL. 

• Upvote 1

Are we not getting the same amount of tickets for this game as we did for the 5-0 game in January? Don't recall much complaints about the amount of tickets we received for that one. Surely we can't expect them to give us more just because we happen to be playing a lot better now? Lets leave the moaning about the amount of tickets available for away games to the huns and tims.

• Dildo 2
58 minutes ago, dj_bollocks said:

I don't see why it's an issue... If the role was reversed I wouldn't want any of them at Pittodrie... And as for sporting integrity, you have a very short memory... Sunday just being the latest of a litany of a lack of sporting integrity in Scottish football. 

Or just make sure you get a ticket