Hearts 2 - 1 Aberdeen

Ticket purchased last night at 5pm. 

I had 649 points, so bought a ticket for the Friday Gothenburg thing at Pittodrie which took me to 651 points. I’m on holiday so actually can’t go, but given the ticket to my loon who was on 530+ points after only missing one game home or away this season. Top Dad. 

But, 600 odd tickets is poor really when Celtic, Rangers and Hibs get far more. I know it would cost AFC money initially, but we really should think of limiting away fans at Pittodrie to what we get reciprocated. I personally think having away fans is a must for the game, but we seem to be the ones losing out at the “bigger” games. 

2 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

I had 649 points, so bought a ticket for the Friday Gothenburg thing at Pittodrie which took me to 651 points. I’m on holiday so actually can’t go, but given the ticket to my loon who was on 530+ points after only missing one game home or away this season. Top Dad. 

But, 600 odd tickets is poor really when Celtic, Rangers and Hibs get far more. I know it would cost AFC money initially, but we really should think of limiting away fans at Pittodrie to what we get reciprocated. I personally think having away fans is a must for the game, but we seem to be the ones losing out at the “bigger” games. 

Thanks Dad.

• Haha 1

Absolutely gutted with our last two results but we would have been absolutely delighted to accept a 5pt gap with 9 left when we were going in to the Huns Pittodrie game only 2pts ahead.

If hearts win all 3 they'll likely get it so lets stop them in their tracks straight away eh.

Whats the outlook on Duk and McCrorie? Coulson needing dropped?

How can Aberdeen be going into a game against Hearts missing three key players. The appeal with regards Shinnie was doomed from the start central belt media including an arsehole of a former referee allowed SFA to not only throw out the appeal but also add a petulant wrap in the knuckles.       McRorie could have played part of the run in with medical treatment. Under the same circumstances I’m sure he would be playing for der hun. Also Duk should have at the first sign of injury be taken off today and not comprised a possible long term injury.       Who makes these decisions at Aberdeen FC

2 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Absolutely gutted with our last two results but we would have been absolutely delighted to accept a 5pt gap with 9 left when we were going in to the Huns Pittodrie game only 2pts ahead.

If hearts win all 3 they'll likely get it so lets stop them in their tracks straight away eh.

Whats the outlook on Duk and McCrorie? Coulson needing dropped?

If hearts win all 3 they’ll ‘likely’ get it!!!! Ffs they will 100% get it with 3 wins. I think 2 wins from their last 3 will be enough if o e is next week 

A ‘quite frankly’ miraculous win in this game next week would be TREMENDOUS especially if coupled with a St Mirren win & Hibs draw. Obviously securing us 3rd with 2 to play but also giving Hibs/St Mirren a real chance of catching Hearts for the other two Euro spots🤣 would be hilarious to see Hearts in LC groups next season after all WHS pish talk 🤣

On 5/10/2023 at 6:58 AM, sheepcrooky said:

Tell your loon I will buy it! Face value, but I can introduce him to a great white shark, With an extra row of teeth if he fancies a risky blowjob?

On 5/10/2023 at 1:58 AM, sheepcrooky said:

So you are publicly telling us all how you basically ‘points harvested’ this game ticket knowing full well you weren’t going, just how many other games have you done this 🤔 maybe the club should start 👮‍♀️ ing this more stringently like the SFA do with some ‘random’ away game pickups showing I’d 🪪 

I am just about to email the club with this suggestion to curb these horrible points harvesters 

22 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Markanday got to start over Duncan next week surely. Liked what I saw with Duncan previously but he just hasn’t impressed over last 3/4 games. Got to be time to give Markanday a start

Duncan doesn't fit Barry's system which shows you what he must think of Barron

4 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

So you are publicly telling us all how you basically ‘points harvested’ this game ticket knowing full well you weren’t going, just how many other games have you done this 🤔 maybe the club should start 👮‍♀️ ing this more stringently like the SFA do with some ‘random’ away game pickups showing I’d 🪪 

I am just about to email the club with this suggestion to curb these horrible points harvesters 

“Points harvesting” ?  I think that is how it works; you buy a ticket, you go to the event (I went and thoroughly enjoyed the celebration at Pittodrie on Friday), the club gives you points for your loyalty.
My son has missed one game home and away all season, not many people in that category. My holiday got changed from the Saturday to Sunday late on. 

I hope you are fishing there FnD. 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Markanday got to start over Duncan next week surely. Liked what I saw with Duncan previously but he just hasn’t impressed over last 3/4 games. Got to be time to give Markanday a start

If Duncan is going to develop into a good first team player it’ll be as a wide player. Don’t think he’ll cut it in a central role. 

• Upvote 1

Weve conceeded 2 goals in the last 9 games; a penalty and one at Ibrox.

That should give us more confidence than we'd usually have at Tynecastle.

Hearts have 1 win and 1 draw in last 6.

Hearts have 2 wins and 1 draw in last 10.

Hearts last kept a clean sheet 9 games ago.

There is lots of evidence that it shouldnt be the absolute banker 3-0 home win that is traditional

14 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Weve conceeded 2 goals in the last 9 games; a penalty and one at Ibrox.

That should give us more confidence than we'd usually have at Tynecastle.

Hearts have 1 win and 1 draw in last 6.

Hearts have 2 wins and 1 draw in last 10.

Hearts last kept a clean sheet 9 games ago.

There is lots of evidence that it shouldnt be the absolute banker 3-0 home win that is traditional

Agree.

We’re harder to beat, the killer may be Duk’s injury though.

My gut right now says 1-0 the huns. 

I’d bite your hand off for 0-0 right now to be honest if we’re going there with no McCrorie, Shinnie, Duk (& maybe MacDonald?). 

5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Agree.

We’re harder to beat, the killer may be Duk’s injury though.

My gut right now says 1-0 the huns. 

I’d bite your hand off for 0-0 right now to be honest if we’re going there with no McCrorie, Shinnie, Duk (& maybe MacDonald?). 

Of course a draw is almost as good as a win in this one. 

Any non Dons football fan looking at the remaining fixtures will think the Dons are overwhelming favourites for 3rd place

5 minutes ago, Turtles said:

A repeat of this would be ideal.

However I am concerned about potential injuries/players not 100% fit after yesterday. Our subs haven't really shown they can influence a game positively in recent weeks.

Avoid defeat and I feel we'll take 3rd.

Its Hearts easiest fixture so they need to be winning it in style