1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Doubling down on it instead of holding your hands up and admitting how ridiculous that was is not a good look tbh 

Being a contrarian bore day after day ain’t a good look either 

It was purposely ridiculous. Deary me 🤦🏻

15 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

I've been unfortunate enough to come across your drivel before and I genuinely struggle to believe your an Aberdeen fan.

All you do is trot out inane and contrary content 24/7 in a clear attempt to stir things up. An obvious agent provocateur that derives joy from creating disharmony.

It's boring as fuck loon. Get a new act or better still bugger off back to follow follow. 

I also struggle to spell long words and have to paste them in sometimes.

• Haha 6
  • 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Is that him done at AFC, player and youth coach?
Speaking after the game, Leven didn’t seem to know what Hayes’ plans are. Be gutted if he ended back at Celtic, U18 coach 

Why gutted?

couldn’t care less what he does next. His service to Aberdeen over the last 12 years means he can go get whatever brings his family the most money. Been some servant to the club. Signed on a free twice, sold for a million. About 8/9 seasons out of him. First 5 at his absolute best. 

there’s worse players got the “legend” status

• Upvote 3
23 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Nine years of service. 
Cost us fuck all.  
Excellent first spell, created & scored lots of important goals.

Gained us £1m 

Came back, deferred his wages.
2nd spell not that good but was always 100%

Overall, very good player, always give his all & he should be welcomed back anytime.

The main thing that I will remember about Johnny wasn't just his brilliant attitude and performances for us. 

When he moved to Celtic he paid for all the loons to get new shirts who had bought the strip with his name on it. I don't know of any other player who has ever done that.

• Upvote 2
10 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Nine years of service. 
Cost us fuck all.  
Excellent first spell, created & scored lots of important goals.

Gained us £1m 

Came back, deferred his wages.
2nd spell not that good but was always 100%

Overall, very good player, always give his all & he should be welcomed back anytime.

9 hours ago, Broken_Glass said:

The main thing that I will remember about Johnny wasn't just his brilliant attitude and performances for us. 

When he moved to Celtic he paid for all the loons to get new shirts who had bought the strip with his name on it. I don't know of any other player who has ever done that.

Spot on, both posts. 

Saddest part was his injury at the start of the league cup final against Caley. Was genuinely gutted for him that day. You could see at the time he was absolutely devastated to have to go off. 

Not often you get players these days who will run through the proverbial brick wall for the team, it would be good to see him involved in the coaching side of things and encourage the young lads to have the same attitude.