Dons In Europe - 2023/24

1 hour ago, minijc said:

Absolutely not, if you think I'd rather we didn't win games then you are a bit deranged yersel.

I don't claim to be a know it all, especially with football, I have opinions, they are largely based off of watching 100s of games season after season at various levels, I also have an interest in the data side of things, so there will be things I look at a lot different from others, I might be right or I might be wrong.

My 'ITK shite' isn't shite, you seem awfully upset, so plz da greet.

To be fair you are coming across as a bitter obnoxious wee cunt lately with an agenda against Robson. I've told you a couple of times that you're better than that.

Perhaps time to reconfigure the posting style. 

1 hour ago, minijc said:

Lol check you thinking you are some amazing fan, utter fanny of a bloke, go ban your kids from singing songs again you fucking loser. 

Hmm, can't ever recall that happening big man. I'm very intrigued to know who you actually are in real life. Been following me on here for some time if you're coming up with anecdotes like the above.

Amazing fan? Nope. A supporter? 100%. Like the other bloke said. When you start with petty, childlish insults on a forum such as this, you know you've lost the argument and intellect to compile any sort of mature comeback.

Stand free chum.

26 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

How many childish names is it you've come up with for Millertime over the last few weeks? Just saying!!

Who asked you, zerobraincells ;)

2 hours ago, minijc said:

Absolutely not, if you think I'd rather we didn't win games then you are a bit deranged yersel.

I don't claim to be a know it all, especially with football, I have opinions, they are largely based off of watching 100s of games season after season at various levels, I also have an interest in the data side of things, so there will be things I look at a lot different from others, I might be right or I might be wrong.

Never said that wasn't the case but there are a fair few on here who clearly don't watch any other football.

Feck me, it's Data Dave!! So are you one of these dudes who posts on X now (need to get in the habit of nae calling it Twitter) with a crumpled up bit of paper with heat maps and stuff? It's like ChatGPT has taken over football common sense. The internet is awash with teenagers who think they're all data analysts or performance gurus. Look how far Duk ran in comparison to Shinnie - isn't it amazing. Shit man, it's not half taking the fun out of watching the game now. Much like the fannies who are never off their mobiles at the game for checking thier accas!

As mentioned - we all watch hunners of games. I watch every single Liverpool game on TV as well as a few others in England and abroad, as well as every single Aberdeen game - in the flesh whereever possible. I also played football from 10 year old to today, albeit mostly hobbling around a 5-a-side pitch. I'm sure I am a carbon copy of your average contributor on here. But one thing that sets you apart from others is your incessant desire to concentrate on the negatives. Data doesn't provide passion. It doesn't give you that burst of joy from celebrating a goal in the last minute. Of following your side abroad and getting pished with fellow fans in some balmy square on a summer's afternoon. Enjoy it for what it is bud - we're a provincial club and will likely never win anything of note any time soon, other than perhaps a national cup. Carpe diem mate - here for a good time, nae a lang time yeh.

9 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Feck me, it's Data Dave!! So are you one of these dudes who posts on X now (need to get in the habit of nae calling it Twitter) with a crumpled up bit of paper with heat maps and stuff? It's like ChatGPT has taken over football common sense. The internet is awash with teenagers who think they're all data analysts or performance gurus. Look how far Duk ran in comparison to Shinnie - isn't it amazing. Shit man, it's not half taking the fun out of watching the game now. Much like the fannies who are never off their mobiles at the game for checking thier accas!

As mentioned - we all watch hunners of games. I watch every single Liverpool game on TV as well as a few others in England and abroad, as well as every single Aberdeen game - in the flesh whereever possible. I also played football from 10 year old to today, albeit mostly hobbling around a 5-a-side pitch. I'm sure I am a carbon copy of your average contributor on here. But one thing that sets you apart from others is your incessant desire to concentrate on the negatives. Data doesn't provide passion. It doesn't give you that burst of joy from celebrating a goal in the last minute. Of following your side abroad and getting pished with fellow fans in some balmy square on a summer's afternoon. Enjoy it for what it is bud - we're a provincial club and will likely never win anything of note any time soon, other than perhaps a national cup. Carpe diem mate - here for a good time, nae a lang time yeh.

Glory hunting prick.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, minijc said:

Lol check you thinking you are some amazing fan, utter fanny of a bloke, go ban your kids from singing songs again you fucking loser. 

The brass neck of you posting that followed by this:

100’s of games every season, an interest in the data side of things 🤓

Absolute virgin chat that 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

The brass neck of you posting that followed by this:

100’s of games every season, an interest in the data side of things 🤓

Absolute virgin chat that 

Aye, imagine doing something for a living that relies on those things, what a sad cunt I am making money.

Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

Yet still living with your mum and never been near a woman. Then spending hours on here spouting nonsense and falling out with people.

Aye, you sure are winning at life.

Doing better than you bud, given you appear to have way more time on your hands than me with the amount of old posts you go over and 'react' to.

7 minutes ago, Donstar83 said:

What the crack with what the hearts fans are saying that if both we and the huns are in the europa we have to share the money? 

Basically yes in relation to the TV money.

Each country gets a share of the tv money depending on their market size and that country's money then gets divided by how many teams they have in the group stage.

Just now, NorfolkDandy said:

Taken a calculated punt (🤞) with this

Booked return business (Well it's a special City) flights from Heathrow, with Avios, out Wed back Fri

They can be refunded if it's Vilnius we're heading to

If so, Ryanair from Stansted it is

SF

Whys travel for/with you so complicated?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, thegodfuzzy said:

The only thing I read when I see yer posts, are hoping Robson fails. Data, aye, I think we all take a look and analyse. I want good fitba, I also want support to be that. I sense none of that, data driven or not when I read ye. 

You might write different, but it reads to me as I want Robson to fail more often than not. We've all been to games and watch, we can all have opinions.

Upset no, bigger fish to fry, but yer quite the goader aint ye. PLZ da greet, sums up it up. I see very little support for anything that goes on at club when I see yer posts constant complaints and then when we're signing someone looking for adulation. Ye come across as entitled and a goader. Forum is all about opinion and discussion, when someone doesnae agree with ye, ye goad, puerile like or ye get called out for it, ye actually double down. 

Mind he stopped going to games cause there were too many happy clappers. His words. Absolute wingnut of a human being