Barbecues

JumboJET

Hi all, 

I am having a barbecue this afternoon, and have purchased beef burgers, chipolatas, chicken wings, chicken drumsticks, and various accompaniments (including tattie salad) for the side of the plate.

What do you like to have on the BBQ? And do you have any top tips for perfecting it?

Take care,

Big_Jumbo. 

58 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I hate garden barbecues and the utter wankery that goes with it.Ridiculous when youve got a cooker inside the house.I associate said events with big plummy golf wankers. 
 A real barbecue is when you’re camping with no other means to cook the food and you have to build a fire from scratch. 

I hope you're catching & killing the food yourself?

1 hour ago, JumboJET said:

Hi all, 

I am having a barbecue this afternoon, and have purchased beef burgers, chipolatas, chicken wings, chicken drumsticks, and various accompaniments (including tattie salad) for the side of the plate.

What do you like to have on the BBQ? And do you have any top tips for perfecting it?

Take care,

Big_Jumbo. 

Hi jumbo. Thanks for the invite. 

Fillet steak, lamb steaks, pork belly. Everything else is food for kids at a bbq. 

I do hope it’s not a gas bbq, if it is, just sit in your kitchen and cook and stop pretending to be the ‘grill man’ or anything equally as cringy. 

Kudos to you if you are actually bbqing with a coal fired bbq, and I’ll retract my previous comment immediately. 

Modern day men simply are clueless about bbq’s. An embarrassment. 

13 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Also having a BBQ this PM. 

Got burgers, chicken kebabs, chorizo sausages, Cumberland sausages & ribs to fire on it. 

Loads of wine and beer to go with it too. ☀️☀️

Chicken kebabs acceptable. (Just) 

Ribs, like this a lot. Home rub? 

The rest an abomination. Chorizo sausages on a bbq. 😂😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I hate garden barbecues and the utter wankery that goes with it.Ridiculous when youve got a cooker inside the house.I associate said events with big plummy golf wankers. 
 A real barbecue is when you’re camping with no other means to cook the food and you have to build a fire from scratch. 

Haha

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Lucky you're not invited then eh, Cunto? 

I’ll thank my lucky stars I’m not at the worst bbq spread planet earth has ever seen. 
Have another sausage? 😂😂😂

Chorizo sausages on a bbq 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Cant be serious. 

6 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Enjoy brother 😎

Much appreciated. 

Hope you're out enjoying the sun too. 

4 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Some dildos for complete arseholes on this thread.

It’s a barbecue/ a bit of fun not a fucking test of your character.

Bellends

Haha. Exactly.