What Job Could You Do With One Week's Training

Ramandu

What job do you reckon you could do with a week's training? I'm not saying you have to do it brilliantly, just well enough to not get fired. Obviously it can't be related to something you've already done or trained for.

I'd happily have a crack at:

Train driver

Secondary teacher (not music, art or languages)

Linesman/4th Official

3 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

What job do you reckon you could do with a week's training? I'm not saying you have to do it brilliantly, just well enough to not get fired. Obviously it can't be related to something you've already done or trained for.

Train driver

Linesman/4th Official

99% of the jobs in the world you could do I reckon, providing you had the correct materials to train on and a decent teacher. 

Things that require certain muscle skills like a surgeon etc excluded, or things that require memorising a load of knowledge like a lawyer or GP. 

7 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

99% of the jobs in the world you could do I reckon, providing you had the correct materials to train on and a decent teacher. 

Things that require certain muscle skills like a surgeon etc excluded, or things that require memorising a load of knowledge like a lawyer or GP. 

Its all on google, dont have to memorise much nowadays

16 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Train driver

Linesman/4th Official

Any 'trade'.

Realistically we could train chimps to be plumbers and electrician. 

40 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Concrete pump driver. 

See if you were driving a ready mix concrete lorry and were going right around a roundabout but the mixer was on and rotating left what would happen?

Would the forces balance out and the concrete not get mixed?