What Job Could You Do With One Week's Training

Ramandu

3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

My memory is sketchy but did you not challenge someone to a fight on here? Might have been Parky but as I say, I can’t mind for certain.

No it was a misunderstanding. He said “come on then” which I took, as in Aberdeen terms that means let’s go outside for a fight but that’s not what he meant. 

19 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

My memory is sketchy but did you not challenge someone to a fight on here? Might have been Parky but as I say, I can’t mind for certain.

Fuck off you 😂

13 minutes ago, Fridge said:

No it was a misunderstanding. He said “come on then” which I took, as in Aberdeen terms that means let’s go outside for a fight but that’s not what he meant. 

Wrong.

I said "come on". Not "come on then". 

I've corrected you on this about 10 times ffs 😂

7 hours ago, Edwin Starr said:

What about heating engineers Kelt.?

Heating engineers, roofers, road workers, drivers, literally any job in oil and gas, foresters, bakers... in fact any costume Mr Benn wore, police, army, and Ed Sheerin... every one of them could be replaced by a chimp, and in most cases do a better job because they're not looking at their fucking phone or wanking in the bog half the day. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Heating engineers, roofers, road workers, drivers, literally any job in oil and gas, foresters, bakers... in fact any costume Mr Benn wore, police, army, and Ed Sheerin... every one of them could be replaced by a chimp, and in most cases do a better job because they're not looking at their fucking phone or wanking in the bog half the day. 

spacer.png

@ericblack4boss @Durrant Dived