Rhys Williams

Good stuff, I'm excited about this fella. Though wiki has his last two loans as being announced as season long, then him being recalled to Liverpool in January both times. It's obviously too early to be worried about a Danny Ward situation, but I'm worried about a Danny Ward situation.

30 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Need to offload vinny then, can't have 2 divers in the team.

They got relegated. Blackpool fans probably had the pitch forks out for 90% of their players. 

With him being a Liverpool player Blackpool we’re expecting him to be the messiah and work miracles. Blackpool were poor and was relegated not because of Williams. Pollock, Macdonald and Clarkson were also deemed shite in the championship. 

2 minutes ago, wanderingscotty said:

I pay no heeding to what the Blackpool fans think about the lad. They had FIVE managers sit in the hot seat between June 1st 2022 and June 1st 2023. Its a complete basket case of a club, no wonder the team played shite.

Aye we'll make up our own minds when we see him in a red shirt. 

You always get schizo views on club forums. This place is testament to that. 

14 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Reckon this signing means there's no chance of Pollock coming in now? Can't see how we'd fit both of them, plus MacDonald into a back 3 as I imagine he'll want a left footer in there too.

Donald, I know you're trolling me. Stop it.

We are allowed more than 1 decent player for each position.

1 hour ago, Don_Corleone said:

Reckon this signing means there's no chance of Pollock coming in now? Can't see how we'd fit both of them, plus MacDonald into a back 3 as I imagine he'll want a left footer in there too.

I'd say 90% yes but we might not make our last defensive signing until his future is clear.

We probably need two more centre backs, a left back and another spare defender so they'll be able to hold off some of the signings.

That assumes Stewart is binned and none of Mackenzie, Ngwenya or Milne step up to the plate in pre season