Rhys Williams

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

If he is going back it's weird. And considering the back 3 on Saturday it's a fucking sin. 

Don't need this carry on before a season has properly started. 

WW has the only valid explanation as to why he’d return to Liverpool and that’s his injury is worse than first thought. 

As annoying as it is I’d rather he got injury now when Aberdeen can hopefully replace him than after the transfer window closes

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

IF he's going back then surely its for no reason other than because the injury he has is worse than was originally thought and he'll be going back for treatment. Surely he hasn't given up on us or vice-versa after a little over a month.

A sad day when Zero is the voice of reason 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Donstar83 said:

Bloody double sessions to blame! 

😄😄.

Just imagine if two of the greatest Olympians ever, Steve Redgrave and Emil Zatopek, never did double, or even treble, sessions of training per day, I very much doubt they would have achieved what they did. Truly outstanding athletes.

The double training sessions excuse/reason in order to explain a cause of a footballer's injury is fucking feeble and pathetic. 

If a professional footballer's body cannot handle pre-season training or double training sessions per day, they are in the wrong profession.

26 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

WW has the only valid explanation as to why he’d return to Liverpool and that’s his injury is worse than first thought. 

As annoying as it is I’d rather he got injury now when Aberdeen can hopefully replace him than after the transfer window closes

If that is the reason then there's not much else you can say. People suggesting he's got a bad attitude doesn't help though.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

😄😄.

Just imagine if two of the greatest Olympians ever, Steve Redgrave and Emil Zatopek, never did double, or even treble, sessions of training per day, I very much doubt they would have achieved what they did. Truly outstanding athletes.

The double training sessions excuse/reason in order to explain a cause of a footballer's injury is fucking feeble and pathetic. 

If a professional footballer's body cannot handle pre-season training or double training sessions per day, they are in the wrong profession.

Neither are anywhere close to the greatest Olympians ever.

Sounds like you need some double sessions on Wikipedia.

11 minutes ago, dave_min said:

Neither are anywhere close to the greatest Olympians ever.

Sounds like you need some double sessions on Wikipedia.

I beg to differ min but there are a few more I could've mentioned from my subconscious, without the need to resort to Wikipedia.:checkit:

Winning a 5000m, 10,000m and a Marathon, all at the same Olympic Games (Helsinki 1952), is some fucking achievement.

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I beg to differ min but there are a few more I could've mentioned from my subconscious, without the need to resort to Wikipedia.:checkit:

Winning a 5000m, 10,000m and a Marathon, all at the same Olympic Games (Helsinki 1952), is some fucking achievement.

I accept your apology. Might treat myself to a 4-hour afternoon sesh on the ‘pedia here.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

D’ya ever see a tennis player, for example, with a pulled hammy? Me neither. Just the pampered pricks, AKA fitbaw players, that seem to get them. 

Maybe laying off the sauce wouldn’t go amiss either. But, all to do with building team harmony, you see.. 

The team that drinks together, wins together (R, Gough)

6 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

D’ya ever see a tennis player, for example, with a pulled hammy? Me neither. Just the pampered pricks, AKA fitbaw players, that seem to get them. 

Maybe laying off the sauce wouldn’t go amiss either. But, all to do with building team harmony, you see.. 

The team that drinks together, wins together (R, Goughho)

Exactly min.

Never seen a tennis player pull a hamstring. Although I've observed Rafael Nadal on many a occasion pulling a flunker when behind in a match, only to get the trainer on for 15 minutes to give his "injured" thigh a nice wee rub and thereafter he wins the match.

However, like you say, footballers are wrapped up in cotton wool.

Fuck the filthy child molesting cock.