Rhys Williams

22 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Just in from watching him play 90mins. 5-3 defeat by Peterhead. I'd have him to blame solely for one goal but looks no better than any of under 18's who had a mad 10min spell when they were hopeless.

Nowhere near our first team standard nevermind Liverpools. No wonder Blackpool fans said he was shit. 

A fucking strange signing.

Also just back. Completely agree.

The only saving grace is perhaps he's REALLY unfit and maybe just now starting back.

Very poor tonight though.

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Just in from watching him play 90mins. 5-3 defeat by Peterhead. I'd have him to blame solely for one goal but looks no better than any of under 18's who had a mad 10min spell when they were hopeless.

Nowhere near our first team standard nevermind Liverpools. No wonder Blackpool fans said he was shit. 

Did any of our players look capable of playing up in your opinion? 

49 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Not played a competitive game for the first team yet 😂 

What a blouse yi are

• Dildo 1
5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Not played a competitive game for the first team yet 😂 

What a blouse yi are

Agreed. Not just that, not kicked a ball in anger since Turriff and had all of what, 45 mins plus very little pre-season with us? Suspect he's as fit as the vast majority of us saddos! Give the boy a chance.

1 hour ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Jesus christ 😂 Calm down

6 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

I'll predict he'll start less than 5 games and won't last the season. 

As I said there is something very off with this singing

4 hours ago, Rico1903 said:

Change the record. 

4 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

The Rhys Williams record? On the Rhys Williams thread?  

Relax. Just joking. 

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, RAZOR said:

Also just back. Completely agree.

The only saving grace is perhaps he's REALLY unfit and maybe just now starting back.

Very poor tonight though.

There's no excuse for shipping five goals as part of the defence to Peterhead, regardless if he's only 70% fit. Jack Milne also has to incur some stick as well considering he is of an age to be pushing for a first team start, if good enough, of course.

It seems match fitness (lasting 90+ minutes without gasping for air) is an issue throughout our first team and B team. Conceding 3 late goals last night epitomises that notion, as well as conceding the late clincher against the fenians on Sunday.

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

There's no excuse for shipping five goals as part of the defence to Peterhead, regardless if he's only 70% fit. Jack Milne also has to incur some stick as well considering he is of an age to be pushing for a first team start, if good enough, of course.

It seems match fitness (lasting 90+ minutes without gasping for air) is an issue throughout our first team and B team. Conceding 3 late goals last night epitomises that notion, as well as conceding the late clincher against the fenians on Sunday.

Mon min "fenians"? leave that to the bigot racist hun filth to spew.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Mon min "fenians"? leave that to the bigot racist hun filth to spew.

Fair enough min.

I thought to myself when I typed it, I hardly use that word to describe a club that facilitates the condoning of terrorism and paedophilia.

Don't think the word I used to describe that filthy rabid institution is on a par with their activities and inactivities though.

• Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fair enough min.

I thought to myself when I typed it, I hardly use that word to describe a club that facilitates the condoning of terrorism and paedophilia.

Don't think the word I used to describe that filthy rabid institution is on a par with their activities and inactivities though.

True min' the peado terrorist cunts that they are is fine 

• Upvote 1
17 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

A bit like another player we got on loan from Liverpool 24 years ago.

"Oh, he must be good, he's come from LFC". (That proves fuck all, just like the current scenario with Rhys Williams).

17 odd goals shipped in half a dozen matches thereafter.......

I arrest my case, m'lud.

25 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

A bit like another player we got on loan from Liverpool 24 years ago.

"Oh, he must be good, he's come from LFC". (That proves fuck all, just like the current scenario with Rhys Williams).

17 odd goals shipped in half a dozen matches thereafter.......

I arrest my case, m'lud.

I'd counter with Danny Ward to be fair. Balance, some will be good, some will be bad. Hopefully Williams comes good once he's in the first team

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fitness is an issue even after double sessions 😂😂

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fair enough min.

I’m not averse to the philosophy of the IRA.

The British shouldn’t be sticking their noses in to Ireland. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1