Women posters

3 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

How you getting on with fattening the missus up Eddie?

Doing very well .

Buying her loads of wines bought 10 bottles last week and I give her big plate fulls of food when I cook for her tea.

That's been going on for months win win .😆

But now she's on a diet..😤

Thanks for asking Don.

Just now, Edwin Starr said:

Doing very well .

Buying her loads of wines bought 10 bottles last week and I give her big plate fulls of food when I cook for her tea.

Thanks for asking Don.

Shup up yeh cunt and awa ti yer bed yer bleezzzzzzzzzin'😁😁

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Doing very well .

Thanks for asking Don.

Good work Eddie.

Start spunking in her mouth as well, a few extra calories will help matters.

Just reassure her about her curvy figure and get her off that diet.

Keep us posted.

• Haha 1
On 7/3/2023 at 5:03 PM, styrofoamplates said:

Years ago on an old SPL forum I set up a second account as a female and used a photo of a tidy bird from Facebook as my profile photo. 

Within about an hour I had 10 messages in my inbox from guys introducing themselves and asking me personal questions. Including one guy who was dating one of the female posters on the forum. Strung them all along for a while and then just deleted the account. 

I'd imagine it would be the same here for any female. Unless they were a munter. But even then they'd probably still get a few drunken DM's asking to see their tits. 

Having observed it in real life, this seems to mirror the behaviour of male football fans when encountered with females in their midst. It's like a pack of wolves and uncomfortable to watch.

There's an Edinburgh based Dons fan who seems to be the only female Dons fan going if you believed social media. She seems to pop up just about everywhere. The replies to her twitter posts are full of creepy middle aged to older men telling her how beautiful she is and wanting selfies next time they see her etc. She seems to thrive on the simpleton crowd and is often seen posing for selfies outside grounds or in bars pre match like she is some sort of celebrity. It's weird behaviour from both sides.

4 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

Having observed it in real life, this seems to mirror the behaviour of male football fans when encountered with females in their midst. It's like a pack of wolves and uncomfortable to watch.

There's an Edinburgh based Dons fan who seems to be the only female Dons fan going if you believed social media. She seems to pop up just about everywhere. The replies to her twitter posts are full of creepy middle aged to older men telling her how beautiful she is and wanting selfies next time they see her etc. She seems to thrive on the simpleton crowd and is often seen posing for selfies outside grounds or in bars pre match like she is some sort of celebrity. It's weird behaviour from both sides.

I used to work with a girl who was a massive Dundee fan. In fact I think she was briefly known as Miss Dundee FC and appeared in a Dundee WAGs calendar. She did occasionally moan about creepy blokes although I think that was mostly married first team players. She also said that Tam Cowan was a guest speaker at a Dundee event said he would eat her shite. Pretended to be disgusted but clearly loved the attention. 

7 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Are you suggesting I'm one of these people for suggesting she's not bullied on a public forum she's no part of?

She wasn't being "bullied", you then white-knighted her andblew it out of all proportion. She ended up aware of it, then made-up things that were never said had been said and seemed to end up genuinely upset.

5 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Does it count as bullying if you make an isolated comment, like, for example, 

this woman is an absolute stinker

where does free speech end and bullying start? 

What if the comment was as innocuous as a reply to a positive comment on her appearance, saying "have you actually seen her?" 

Which was actually what happened. 

29 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Nah. Mind we had a discussion where I said she should expect comments if she posts those ( heavily edited) photos and you disagreed. You eventually came round to what I was saying 😎😉

It's a good thing you've got a good members then, Hanz