Women posters

6 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

No we don't.  They interfere with our lives too much as it is.  Don't need em stickin' their nibs into mens football matters too.

We have a lot of female Aberdeen supporters so I think they have a right to air their views on football matters.

Years ago on an old SPL forum I set up a second account as a female and used a photo of a tidy bird from Facebook as my profile photo. 

Within about an hour I had 10 messages in my inbox from guys introducing themselves and asking me personal questions. Including one guy who was dating one of the female posters on the forum. Strung them all along for a while and then just deleted the account. 

I'd imagine it would be the same here for any female. Unless they were a munter. But even then they'd probably still get a few drunken DM's asking to see their tits. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

Years ago on an old SPL forum I set up a second account as a female and used a photo of a tidy bird from Facebook as my profile photo. 

Within about an hour I had 10 messages in my inbox from guys introducing themselves and asking me personal questions. Including one guy who was dating one of the female posters on the forum. Strung them all along for a while and then just deleted the account. 

I'd imagine it would be the same here for any female. Unless they were a munter. But even then they'd probably still get a few drunken DM's asking to see their tits. 

So it was you.  Bitch!!

26 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

We have to remember that loads of men know nothing about football , you  hear them shouting and swearing at pittodrie mostly pointed at our own player's.

That is a fair point. Is one of my pet hates that, fire abuse at the opposition players. There has surely never been a time calling someone a useless prick, despite thinking it has encouraged some awe inspiring performance.

• Thanks 2