Women posters

41 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

We have to remember that loads of men know nothing about football , you  hear them shouting and swearing at pittodrie mostly pointed at our own player's.

Just having a catch up and reading this forum especially on thr lead up and on a match day shows that's loads of men don't have a clue about football.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Fridge said:

That is a fair point. Is one of my pet hates that, fire abuse at the opposition players. There has surely never been a time calling someone a useless prick, despite thinking it has encouraged some awe inspiring performance.

Pittodrie full of them. Puts me off going. Having to listen to absolute mongos be negative af and just fire abuse at our own players for 90mins isnt an enjoyable time for me. 

50 minutes ago, Fridge said:

That is a fair point. Is one of my pet hates that, fire abuse at the opposition players. There has surely never been a time calling someone a useless prick, despite thinking it has encouraged some awe inspiring performance.

True, you’re a useless prick as most of us have said, and you’ve not improved your posting.

There's just certain stuff women should mind their fucking business about.

I don't want to see women in pubs, and I don't want them doing commentary on men's fitba.

I probably wouldn't fly on an aircraft with a female pilot, nor if I found out women were involved in maintaining said aircraft. Same with cars and bikes.

I don't want to see women fixing shit... it should be illegal for women to pick up a tool any more complicated than a screwdriver. And I definitely don't want one trying to chicksplain to me how to make a steak and ale fucking pie.

Female posters will just upset the perfect dynamic we have going on here.

• Upvote 1
36 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

^ gayest thing ive ever heard 

Well, we can easy fix that.

I want to stick my engorged, meaty  cock up your gently lubed anus as you scream "Do it, big boy! Do it!!"

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1