If you could only eat one nation's cuisine for the rest of your life...

JumboJET

8 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

It's because the links are there.  I merely point them out.  Not a difficult concept to grasp for most semi-intelligent folks.

Aye youre right. Silly me. The links between people eating thai/italian food and being a peedo are obvious now youve pointed it out.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

You're only panickin' because you're old and nearer plantin'.

Lol.😆

because of my age I picture myself holding up the coffin lid with one foot about to go inside  

thankfully I do have another leg but not ready to go inside as yet .

more time left then .

1 hour ago, milne_afc said:

It’s easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. @Edwin Starr

Philanthropy is your saviour 

Think I’ve probably  told this before but there was a guy that I used to work with had a different philosophical statement on his email signature everyday. Fuck knows why, I “hilariously” started doing it by just making up utter nonsense like if a crocodile had wings he’d be an elephant or some total shite and he’d come over to my desk and ask me what I meant.

• Dildo 1
3 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Think I’ve probably  told this before but there was a guy that I used to work with had a different philosophical statement on his email signature everyday. Fuck knows why, I “hilariously” started doing it by just making up utter nonsense like if a crocodile had wings he’d be an elephant or some total shite and he’d come over to my desk and ask me what I meant.

Don’t think you have, Frigo

18 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Every sentence you utter I ask myself the same.