Divorce

dervish

17 minutes ago, dervish said:

Myself very much looking forward to it, not having to talk to her parents. Or them vicariously through her (point blank lies etc).  

Any joyful enjoyable divorces to speak about?

She got a nice trim slit min?

I can ride her if you like, give you more bargaining power in the divorce negotiations.

• Haha 6
13 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

She got a nice trim slit min?

I can ride her if you like, give you more bargaining power in the divorce negotiations.

Doesn't like the banging not as up for the riding as your humble narrator. Get your Antikythera oot for a bit between all the wanking.

You'd be better asking Chippy King for two slices of Cod. Leave them out of the chiller for a bit, you're a gentleman after all.

Edit: moved an s no drama.

It is fucking  tremendous stuff. Worth it for the comedy value of having to go to court alone. Fucking idiot lawyers on both sides. I went for a walk as I was a bit emotional and they fucked me because I wasn’t there. 

I said to the lassie you can’t do that and she said you weren’t there. 

Well fair enough you stupid bint it wouldn’t be difficult to find me due to the magic of phoning me or seems I was outside.

She settled it without my consent. 

Needless to say I have never used her again.

3 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Fucking idiot lawyers on both sides. I went for a walk as I was a bit emotional and they fucked me because I wasn’t there. 

'Fucking idiot lawyers' who still managed to make it to the court on time while the fud they were representing went for a walk missing his own case which resulted in him being shafted.......

Might want to rethink that one 😉

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, dervish said:

Myself very much looking forward to it, not having to talk to her parents. Or them vicariously through her (point blank lies etc).  

Any joyful enjoyable divorces to speak about?

I divorced my ex 12 years ago, best move i ever made. Always got on well with my ex mother in law much to my ex's annoyance because they hated each other. Sadly last year the mother in law died but as i final fuck you to my ex she left everything to me and the kids. My ex went fucking mental, it was hilarious. Ended up getting her arrested and got a court order to keep her away from me because she would turn up screaming and shouting that the kids and i stole her inheritance.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

It is fucking  tremendous stuff. Worth it for the comedy value of having to go to court alone. Fucking idiot lawyers on both sides. I went for a walk as I was a bit emotional and they fucked me because I wasn’t there. 

Well fair enough you stupid bint it wouldn’t be difficult to find me due to the magic of phoning me or seems I was outside.

Emm carried on with my own thing did you get raped?  Mebbies controversial option but men can't get raped by women. We'll fuck everything. Slightly confused thought you were trying to metoo out of a "wasn't even drunk cana't blame that".

Man likes hole all it is.

11 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Why were you emotional? Was she keeping the friends box set you big poof? 

• Haha 5
7 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Why were you emotional? Was she keeping the friends box set you big poof? 

No the actual story was I didn’t want to get divorced, and I went for a walk as I had to think about the settlement and I thought I would go for a walk and think about it.