Divorce

dervish

58 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Na because despite coming across as a fucking poof I loved her and still do. I’ll get her back at some point.

Quite the complex (same) I'll never stop loving her I just will.

Family though without her they'd meet a different person. Especially her Dad. I'm not hard or nasty but yep 100% thought about it. Similar? 

10 minutes ago, dervish said:

Quite the complex (same) I'll never stop loving her I just will.

Family though without her they'd meet a different person. Especially her Dad. I'm not hard or nasty but yep 100% thought about it. Similar? 

Funny you should say that I saw her Dad the other day in a bar, I’m absolutely sure he must have seen me. I was half tempted to go and shake his hand but just left it.

And what best nights out are with the camp ones? Like being an arsehole about likes tea or coffee.

Fridge, it's gonna stay tough for a bit. It will get much worse/better (on repeat) then, one day you'll open the curtains and go "what the fuck was I doing?".

You can still wank, kid on you fucked her sister or mum and auntite. (actually.... lols still wasn't my fault).

• Admin
2 hours ago, bonzodaddy73 said:

I divorced my ex 12 years ago, best move i ever made. Always got on well with my ex mother in law much to my ex's annoyance because they hated each other. Sadly last year the mother in law died but as i final fuck you to my ex she left everything to me and the kids. My ex went fucking mental, it was hilarious. Ended up getting her arrested and got a court order to keep her away from me because she would turn up screaming and shouting that the kids and i stole her inheritance.

FpCKH7Y.jpg

• Haha 3
Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

😎👍 nah, seriously that’s a bit pish but plenty of lassies out there. 

Aye. Going to give it plenty time. Do my own thing. Proper weird after 6 years having to rediscover what it is you did before. I've more or less had birds for 10 years, since I was 18. 

A good time to learn to be alone, probably. 

4 hours ago, dervish said:

Myself very much looking forward to it, not having to talk to her parents. Or them vicariously through her (point blank lies etc).  

Any joyful enjoyable divorces to speak about?

If it even comes into your thoughts then it is, undeniably, the right decision to make and will only lead to a better future. Fuck getting older and being unhappy, move on. Pearls of wisdom Fae a pished cunt. 

12 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Remains to be seen what the next move will be. 

Take a break fae the lang term, commitment stuff min.  Get oot trappin'. 

My first long term relationship broke up after 6 years as well.  A quine fae Abyne.  Kinda knocked my self respect/esteem a bit.  Felt I had somethin' to prove.  Got a flat in Torry and spent the next 8 years shaggin' ony bird that looked sideways at me.  Fuckin' ace, some right howlers in amongt them inna.  Didna' give a toss.  Great times. 

Good luck anyhow min.  Seriously, I hope yer nae doon in the dumps for too long.  It's nae a nice feelin' I ken.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

My first long term relationship broke up after 6 years as well.  A quine fae Abyne.  Kinda knocked my self respect/esteem a bit.  Felt I had somethin' to prove.  Got a flat in Torry and spent the next 8 years shaggin' ony bird that looked sideways at me.  Fuckin' ace, some right howlers in amongt them inna.  Didna' give a toss.  Great times. 

Good luck anyhow min.  Seriously, I hope yer nae doon in the dumps for too long.  It's nae a nice feelin' I ken.

Maybe you're not a total cunt 😃 kind words, appreciated. 

Just now, CCB III said:

Maybe you're not a total cunt 😃 kind words, appreciated. 

Listen china, internet banter and slaggin' is all very well as long as it's just taken as that. 

However, we're all human min and if someone is genuinely strugglin', upset, a bittie doon, fitivver, well lets just say I've got that t-shirt, video and DVD box set.  It's sometimes just nice to be nice, let the real person show through the online mask and simply offer a bit of empathy, sympathy and understandin'.😉

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Listen china, internet banter and slaggin' is all very well as long as it's just taken as that. 

However, we're all human min and if someone is genuinely strugglin', upset, a bittie doon, fitivver, well lets just say I've got that t-shirt, video and DVD box set.  It's sometimes just nice to be nice, let the real person show through the online mask and simply offer a bit of empathy, sympathy and understandin'.😉

Shut up fat guts 

12 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Sound advice with the shagging but watch what you’re doing with texting her. I had the coppers turn up at my work for texting too much (genuinely nothing sexual) it was to do with the quantity of texts

I was like what the fuck are you on about I’m only asking about how my kids are getting on, they said we’re not going to charge and I said why because you can’t. Concurred from them but we can give you a warning.

How does that work I was getting replies it wasn’t like it was harassment - stupid bint obviously lost it and the coppers were bored.

Meanwhile they probably some minks scrapping somewhere.

Useless fucks.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Fridge said:

Sound advice with the shagging but watch what you’re doing with texting her. I had the coppers turn up at my work for texting too much (genuinely nothing sexual) it was to do with the quantity of texts

Nae mobile fones back in my bachelor pad in Torry days F min.  Landline use was optional😁

15 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That is a true cunt move turning up at your work. No need for that at all and they’re told not to do it if it’s avoidable.

It was a cracker I was in a meeting and the receptionist came and said the coppers need to speak to you. I actually shat it that one of my kids had died or something. Had to go back into the meeting and to this day they probably there was thought something else going on - which there wasn’t. 

Bet there’s rumours behind my back about some sort of sex crime / assault insert what you want over fuck all.