Divorce

dervish

2 hours ago, CCB III said:

Aye. Going to give it plenty time. Do my own thing. Proper weird after 6 years having to rediscover what it is you did before. I've more or less had birds for 10 years, since I was 18. 

A good time to learn to be alone, probably. 

Best of luck, Consie. I had a pretty similar situation at (I think) a pretty similar age. 

We'd been together ages and had definitely gotten in to a rut. Being myself for a bit definitely helped me. Got in to outstanding shape, learned to enjoy my own company and definitely grew from it all. 

To be fair, despite being really happy now, I still miss her a bit from time to time. She is an amazing person. The right one for me at a time but not the right one forever. 

Just now, Parklife said:

Best of luck, Consie. I had a pretty similar situation at (I think) a pretty similar age. 

We'd been together ages and had definitely gotten in to a rut. Being myself for a bit definitely helped me. Got in to outstanding shape, learned to enjoy my own company and definitely grew from it all. 

To be fair, despite being really happy now, I still miss her a bit from time to time. She is an amazing person. The right one for me at a time but not the right one forever. 

Kind words much appreciated. 

Feels much the same. Hoping not to miss her as I think we'll still be friends. 

Might try the outstanding shape thing. Fridge won't have any alpro yoghurt crap in it for much longer 🤣

9 hours ago, perthshirered said:

If it even comes into your thoughts then it is, undeniably, the right decision to make and will only lead to a better future. Fuck getting older and being unhappy, move on. Pearls of wisdom Fae a pished cunt. 

Yeah same, only pearl I want is a standing clit in my mouth so I can fuck the rest later. 

We're beasts, accept it.

7 hours ago, Parklife said:

Outstanding shape 😂

8 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

I had a decent marriage tbh but it just wasn't for me. Left her and got the divorce done as soon as was possible. Cost a wee bit but that's the game.

Having the balls to face up to the fact that a marriage is dead, but then actually doing something about it must be the hard part.

Few of my mates marriages are all but dead but they are staying together "for the kids".

Fuck that, endure a few months of pain but it will be worth it.  Kids are resilient and probably already know something is up anyway.

Life's too short to be stuck with someone you don't love.

42 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

None of you lot seem to know how to keep a woman happy.

A hareem of poor lovers on the hat

From being too boring (dd1903/ Reed or deed etc) to being too far gone on drugs (RF86), there will be an abundance of unsatisfied women across the NE. A real shame tbh 

14 hours ago, Fridge said:

No the actual story was I didn’t want to get divorced, and I went for a walk as I had to think about the settlement and I thought I would go for a walk and think about it.

So you were on a walk and thought you'd go for a walk? 

What did you you think about on that walk... A walk?

• Haha 3
12 hours ago, CCB III said:

Aye. Going to give it plenty time. Do my own thing. Proper weird after 6 years having to rediscover what it is you did before. I've more or less had birds for 10 years, since I was 18. 

A good time to learn to be alone, probably. 

Wise words Consi. Be single for a bit. I wish I'd done that at your age. Just rebounded about various birds coz I was terrified of being alone. Wish I'd just not been such a fanny now likes.

12 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That’s ace. She must have been fucking apoplectic with rage.😂

It was nuts man. She was turning up at the house threating to kill us all. I had random guys turning up at the house threating us to give her the money, crazy times. So out of our divorce i agreed to give her the house but i got to keep my pension, also both my kids chose to live with me and then we got left a small fortune of hers. 

Bonzo 1

Ex wife 0

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Poodler said:

From being too boring (dd1903/ Reed or deed etc) to being too far gone on drugs (RF86), there will be an abundance of unsatisfied women across the NE. A real shame tbh 

How do you satisfy a women?

Leave your friends and family to move to the other side to the world to live with someones else's cats and some fucking pot plants off of Etsy? 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Poodler said:

aw bless. My wee comment is still getting to you. Lolz