Livingston 0 - 0 Aberdeen

1 hour ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

Predicted team (by me - assuming Ramadani won't play):

Roos

Devlin Dadia Rubezic McDonald Hayes

Clarkson Shinnie Barron

Duk Miovski

Polvara for Barron then good to go , he appears to have upped his physicality and you need that v livi 

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

Predicted team (by me - assuming Ramadani won't play):

Roos

Devlin Dadia Rubezic McDonald Hayes

Clarkson Shinnie Barron

Duk Miovski

Cant see Barron starting? He only got 30 odd mins in each of the previous 2 games. Polvara deserves to start based on pre season. I hope he does. That will be a better indicator if hes got a chance to be a regular starter with us. 

7 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Fuck it, think I’m going to head down to this with the bairn

Not been to Livvy since the Skovdahl days

Still only the shopping centre for a pint before the game?

Ther's a wee village called Mid Calder which is about 1.5 miles from stadium. Black Bull and Fork and Field where you can get a pint and grub.

• Thanks 1
23 hours ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

Saying that, I do hope they go down this season. Dunfermline up would be preferable.

I am full of admiration what Martindale has done with the limited resources he has. I fully expect them to remain in the top division. I hope they do.

On 7/30/2023 at 9:11 PM, Schapenneuker said:

Fuck, I hate playing away to Livi and that whining baldy wee hun. 

Expect long diagonals with them haring around to pick up 2nd and 3rd balls. The Livi way. 

Having Devlin in the squad could be useful at this point....he'll know exactly what they'll try to do, and how to counter it. 

Livi play to their strengths as all teams should. Think Martindale is good to listen to. Always gives frank and honest answers when interviewed which is both entertaining and refreshing.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, G man said:

I am full of admiration what Martindale has done with the limited resources he has. I fully expect them to remain in the top division. I hope they do.

Absolutely not. Shithole and worst pitch in the SPL - I would happily see them relegated and struggle to come back up again.

Plus his voice......

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 1
36 minutes ago, G man said:

Livi play to their strengths as all teams should. Think Martindale is good to listen to. Always gives frank and honest answers when interviewed which is both entertaining and refreshing.

Uwotmate?  

That voice min - GADS

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Ther's a wee village called Mid Calder which is about 1.5 miles from stadium. Black Bull and Fork and Field where you can get a pint and grub.

Black bull is a decent pub, despite being run by a Jambo. There is also the Mid Calder Tap but when I stayed in Mid Calder it was a massive Hun pub, so probably best avoided. 

Think we’ll line up like this:

Roos. 
Devlin Rubezic MacKenzie. 
              Clarkson.  
Morris Polvara Shinnie Hayes. 
            Miovski Duk 

Subs: Doohan, Dadia, Milne, Duncan, Barron, Besuijen, Sokler, Bavidge, Marshall.

Starting the season with two full backs & a lad just in the door from Serbia in the back 3, and a poor winger at RWB, not ideal. 

2-1 Dons 

14 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Think we’ll line up like this:

Roos. 
Devlin Rubezic MacKenzie. 
              Clarkson.  
Morris Polvara Shinnie Hayes. 
            Miovski Duk 

Subs: Doohan, Dadia, Milne, Duncan, Barron, Besuijen, Sokler, Bavidge, Marshall.

Starting the season with two full backs & a lad just in the door from Serbia in the back 3, and a poor winger at RWB, not ideal. 

2-1 Dons 

I'm starting to think Besuijen is in the same category as Stewart. Could see them both missing the 20 on Saturday

9 hours ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

Is there a history of Nouble "ragdolling" MacKenzie that people keep talking about it?

Nope, not at all.

9 hours ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

Can't say I've noticed that as a standout battle which has cost us in previous games.

Correct. It hasn't.

If MacKenzie gets called upon then he'll have my full support.

• Upvote 1