Slobodan Rubežić

13 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

Really?Seem to remember Considine got a few goals in his time at Pittodrie.As did Taylor.

Considine averaged a goal every 15 games and Taylor a goal every 14 games. 

Rubezic has only played 21 games for us (some of them at a higher level than Considine and Taylor ever played at). 

Not that it matters a fuck anyway. 

28 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

Really?Seem to remember Considine got a few goals in his time at Pittodrie.As did Taylor.

They did do well but both played hundreds of games and they played in sides that got a lot of corners, this current side doesn't get a lot and the overall quality of them isn't that good.

12 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Rubezic has a lot of mistakes in him but if Hibs play Boyle as number 9 then we shouldnt really be keeping a line that allows the ball to land beyond the back line but too far out for Roos

I mean, you could have just left it there without the but. He has lots of mistakes, the defence is all over the place, making mistakes. We get beat nearly every fucking game. 

If we played a back 4 I reckon we'd definitely be handling this Hibs team better, so who are you taking off? It's him all day long.

58 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

I mean, you could have just left it there without the but. He has lots of mistakes, the defence is all over the place, making mistakes. We get beat nearly every fucking game. 

If we played a back 4 I reckon we'd definitely be handling this Hibs team better, so who are you taking off? It's him all day long.

Get him to fuck. A slow headless chicken.