Slobodan Rubežić

3 minutes ago, Sheeptastic said:

Great game this.

THREE SITTERS! Two great saves!

I wasn't going to bother with this group, it seemed done and dusted months ago.

The Balkan countries can produce great players/teams. Serbia always seem to disappoint in tournaments, though. The Croats, as a people, are more level-headed, organised, patient, Serbs are the wild ones and they often come undone in tournaments, they shat it in Qatar when they could have done damage. Croatia v Serbia in a Euro/World Cup would be football Babylon on steroids. They have only met twice in competitive matches.

6 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

THREE SITTERS! Two great saves!

I wasn't going to bother with this group, it seemed done and dusted months ago.

The Balkan countries can produce great players/teams. Serbia always seem to disappoint in tournaments, though. The Croats, as a people, are more level-headed, organised, patient, Serbs are the wild ones and they often come undone in tournaments, they shat it in Qatar when they could have done damage. Croatia v Serbia in a Euro/World Cup would be football Babylon on steroids. They have only met twice in competitive matches.

I’ll paraphrase. 

The Serbs are cunts. 
The Croats the good guys. 

• Dildo 1
2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’ll paraphrase. 

The Serbs are cunts. 
The Croats the good guys. 

Some good stuff out there about the Balkan war and the role of Red Star's Delije. They're all cunts though.

The same Croats who mowed a swastika onto their pitch in the not too distant past?

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

To be fair to the loon, he was getting asked to play RB/RCB. He's a natural, old-fashioned, fearless CB.

Fucking nice to see Rubezic score his first international goal.👍

I thought it was just RCB in the the 3 they were playing. He got caught out playing that for us a couple of times I think.

His goal seemed to go down well with the whole squad.

20 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

I thought it was just RCB in the the 3 they were playing. He got caught out playing that for us a couple of times I think.

His goal seemed to go down well with the whole squad.

Spot on min. I'm pleased for the lad and that he got due appreciation from his Montenegrin teammates. He's a proper team player.👍

He is far more at home playing in the role of CB instead on RCB due to his edginess playing there along with his lack of pace.