Jamie McGrath

2 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

A good squad option that can’t really be judged for his time at United for obvious reasons.

However, if he is our main midfield signing this summer (other then Clarkson ofc) then I will be very disappointed 

Can't be judged as part of a squad that went down? 

This signing would've excited me in 2021. 2 years on and it feels very panicked. 

My suspicion is he was way, way down our list of initial targets. 

When I saw the McGrath story pop up again and i thought here we go, another slow news day. I’m not convinced but as a squad filler he will be ok. A bit like the boy Forrest when he went to hearts from livi. A meh signing that will probably generally do ok when he plays. We need to numbers and it’s a bit of a desperation signing but have to trust the board to get it right 

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

This signing would've excited me in 2021. 2 years on and it feels very panicked. 

I remember when Lee Miller eventually came to Aberdeen after turning us down on 2 separate occasions (like McGrath).

He didn't disappoint though. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I remember when Lee Miller eventually came to Aberdeen after turning us down on 2 separate occasions (like McGrath).

He didn't disappoint though. 

It's not even the turning us down, I get those reasons. It's the fact he's done fuck all since the COVID season and I'm yet to see a match since where I think he looks good. 

Hopefully he does well, of course. 

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Miovski and Rama got relegated in the mighty Hungarian league. Players do better for different teams, it’s the way football works. 

• Upvote 1