Jamie McGrath

37 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Was never massively impressed by mccrorie in a dons shirt but let’s be honest devlin isn’t close to his level. 

there are going to be no Scotland call ups or a £2 million move for devlin realistically is there. 

Given he’s 31 then probably not no. Folk are judging Devlin (harshly) on the past couple of months when he’s rumoured to have been playing through injury. Was in the running for POTY prior to that (limited competition I’ll concede)

McRorie is a foosty arsed hun donkey. Good athlete, terrible footballer. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, NEM said:

Given he’s 31 then probably not no. Folk are judging Devlin (harshly) on the past couple of months when he’s rumoured to have been playing through injury. Was in the running for POTY prior to that (limited competition I’ll concede)

McRorie is a foosty arsed hun donkey. Good athlete, terrible footballer. 

Maybe some are cause there’s many simpletons. But most are probably just comparing both to their overall. I like devlin, one of our better players this season. But he’s not as good as mccrorie. 

he’s never been in the running for player of the year. Miovski has had that in the bag. But after him, aye it’s probably devlin or McGrath. 

Devlin is good. I’ve nothing to put him down about. Mccorie was just better. He’ll make a hell of a lot more money in his career than Devlin