Stefan Gartenmann

• 4 weeks later...

It doesn't help that he's being played on the left side which totally hinders him, how he wants to defend and shape his body is just not suited to that side, so for the manager to continually shoehorn him in there is just fantastic, all credit.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Millertime said:

What he just did there, nonsensically rushing out is absolutely pathetic

Awful, awful man

Unreal bit of penalty box defending at the death there. To keep that out the net is superb. 

Get him in a good team and he's fine. 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Was much improved in the 2nd half, as the majority of the team were, but that first half performance from him was seriously bad, which is when I posted that

I would agree that the central pairing were poor in the first half. They did get better as the game went on but I hope they start better at Ibrox midweek than they did today.

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Sheeptastic said:

Is there a right-back in this guy? Am I clutching at straws? He looked decent enough when he first turned up but I'm genuinely starting to fear the worst if we have to persist with him and Jensen as CBs.

No

I think given the fact where we are and likely where we're most likely to end up at the end of the season (Bottom 6), none of the defenders are safe from being punted (perhaps besides Devlin maybe who I'd say is the only one that gets pass marks this season). Any who have been regulars have regularly been part of this shite season and should be moved on.

15 minutes ago, Tyzo_1903 said:

I think given the fact where we are and likely where we're most likely to end up at the end of the season (Bottom 6), none of the defenders are safe from being punted (perhaps besides Devlin maybe who I'd say is the only one that gets pass marks this season). Any who have been regulars have regularly been part of this shite season and should be moved on.

I'd keep Ruby and Mackenzie as well, simply to avoid having to recruit an entire defence as that is something we've struggled to do so far.

I don't know what the hell happened to him. He actually looked competent, even good initially. I know I at least think Robson sucked the life and confidence out of the team entirely but... its beyond that. The guy can't do even basic shit at all now. The amount of times he lets a ball bounce when chasing back to goal is mental!? How do you go from decent to utter shithouse in less than a season???

Whatever the reason I hope that offer is off the table.