Stefan Gartenmann

10 hours ago, Footballs coming Rome said:

Think we sell Miovski this summer for a chunky fee. Use some of that for him and a Miovski mk2. 

Can see Miovski mk2 being the club record signing assuming Duk, Bavidge, Sokler and Gueye (no laughing at the back) dont turn in to Ronaldo in the meantime

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, RUL said:

Be interesting to see next accounts. 

don’t think he will sign with Aberdeen under any circumstances full time.

Not convinced by that. Transfer was agreed between all parties before the loan apparently but his club kept delaying and delaying and then hence the last minute loan only.

The picked him up on a free and he'll have 9 months left on his deal when we bother our arse to start negotiating 

On 10/14/2023 at 11:16 AM, eeps said:

Lets agree not to use that sentence, very overused these days

Not by us it’s not because it’s only used if you have very good playerS.

So we’ve probably used it on Duk/Miovski & possibly Clarkson last season.

Nobody else I could imagine we’ve used it & especially ‘overused’ it

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

His distribution from defence is comical.

Quite why the fuckwit in the dugout tells the defenders to shell it 60 yards when they struggle to pass 15 yards, is beyond me. 

Hmmmm maybe the reason is in your own query 🤣 

If they can’t pass 15 yards around box accurately, best to punt it well clear 🤔

All makes sense now

On Wednesday night especially I thought the fault wasn't with our defence. They dealt with the majority of attacks well however when your midfield is non existent you will always struggle to thwart every attack. 

I think the defence could be solid and in attack we are well equipped, it's the engine room that's wrong and robson wont change it.

27 minutes ago, dave_min said:

Gus is decent. Fuck knows why he doesn’t get a game.

I think he's OK. I felt Pollock and Scales were better than him last year and helped him a lot.

This year he was injured at the start of the season and when he did get his chance (St Mirren game I think), he was hopeless and rightly dropped. He maybe wasn't fully fit at that point tbf.

He probably should've had another chance since then as you can definitely make a case for dropping all rhe defenders. Jensen may be the one who survives due to being the only lefty.

• Upvote 1
17 hours ago, RUL said:

All he did was foul our defenders all night.

Crazy how little the boy Vassell actually looks at the football for a striker. 

More interested in getting in tussles than trapping and holding the ball up. 

Thought the defence was fine on Wednesday. Conceded next to nothing from open play until the goal. 

7 hours ago, Turra red said:

On Wednesday night especially I thought the fault wasn't with our defence. They dealt with the majority of attacks well however when your midfield is non existent you will always struggle to thwart every attack. 

I think the defence could be solid and in attack we are well equipped, it's the engine room that's wrong and robson wont change it.

We are desperate for some quality in midfield. Polvara is fine for example but he is developing, we need people in their prime. Even shinnie struggles at times now