Stefan Gartenmann

Assuming Dadia is actually a footballer, we basically have 2 players for each of the back 5 plus Stewart + Milne, also not having to play Morris at rwb.

I’m not against that if we can afford it but if it’s at the expense of having no DM cover/someone to play alongside Shinnie or someone that can unlock a defence like Clarkson, seems a massive misuse of our budget. 

I reckon this signing is a confirmation that Robson is leaning towards the back 5 talked about elsewhere, with Devlin and McGarry as the wing backs and a choice of 3 CB. Maybe wishful thinking and Morris has the pictures on Robson but hey ho.

I saw that Stewart was away (I can't be angry at him... not his fault he was made captain and just wasn't good enough) but Williams loan also cancelled? Shame. Would have been interesting to see if he was any good. 

Do have to say though I love the League of Nations flavour of us now. Though with that it's critically mega important that the characters are right so they can gel. Got to be mentally tough but a bit boisterous to be able to gel and not go into their shells. 

Anyone know if it's a loan with option to buy? I don't mind those at all (except intra-league... intra-league loans suck) but still not a huge fan of loans for your core team.