Stefan Gartenmann

5 minutes ago, a don in oz said:

I don't know what the hell happened to him. He actually looked competent, even good initially. I know I at least think Robson sucked the life and confidence out of the team entirely but... its beyond that. The guy can't do even basic shit at all now. The amount of times he lets a ball bounce when chasing back to goal is mental!? How do you go from decent to utter shithouse in less than a season???

Whatever the reason I hope that offer is off the table. 

Join the Dons 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sheeptastic said:

Is there a right-back in this guy? Am I clutching at straws? He looked decent enough when he first turned up but I'm genuinely starting to fear the worst if we have to persist with him and Jensen as CBs.

Jesus. He's absolute diarrhoea in his own position. Let's not put him in an unnatural position. Unless you mean fuck him right back to his parent club. If so, I agree.

• Haha 2
52 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

Jesus. He's absolute diarrhoea in his own position. Let's not put him in an unnatural position. Unless you mean fuck him right back to his parent club. If so, I agree.

We get like this when this are going all to shit, .Its called desperation.
 My mental idea is to put Polvara in as centre half/sweeper. Desperation.

Any other mental ideas? 

5 minutes ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

We get like this when this are going all to shit, .Its called desperation.
 My mental idea is to put Polvara in as centre half/sweeper. Desperation.

Any other mental ideas? 

Doohan 

Milne.   Polvara.   Sokler 

Morris   Duncan.  Hayes.  McGarry 

Gunn    Cormack. Burrows 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Doohan 

Milne.   Polvara.   Sokler 

Morris   Duncan.  Hayes.  McGarry 

Gunn    Cormack. Burrows 

I'm imagining at some point in the game Gunn would refuse to play and burst out crying. Dave would force him to continue. Burrows would be standing on the wing, hands on hips shaking his head.  

2 hours ago, Rico1903 said:

I'm imagining at some point in the game Gunn would refuse to play and burst out crying. Dave would force him to continue. Burrows would be standing on the wing, hands on hips shaking his head.  

Is that Stewarty Milne in at right back.? 70+yo, bags of experience. Still quicker than McGarry.

I thought he was actually defending fine enough overall until whatever the fuck he was doing for the 2nd goal, then giving up and letting May through for what should have been a 3rd. 

Distribution was atrocious as usual, although the lack of available options in midfield didn’t help him.

Him and Jensen shipping a goal a game each every fucking game is just embarrassing

Bullied constantly by their centre forward who switched to Gartenman second half after bullying Jensen the entire first half. 

That's all teams need to have to beat us. A reasonably strong centre forward who can hold the ball until they get a few bodies forward and double up on our left wing. 

Then our midfield and defence stand and watch as they get a cross in hoping it's a shit one and they get away with it. 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Bullied constantly by their centre forward who switched to Gartenman second half after bullying Jensen the entire first half. 

That's all teams need to have to beat us. A reasonably strong centre forward who can hold the ball until they get a few bodies forward and double up on our left wing. 

Then our midfield and defence stand and watch as they get a cross in hoping it's a shit one and they get away with it. 

Yup. That’s an excellent summary. Powderpuff! Both of them. As you say, same thing, time and time again. They made that lad up front for ST J tonight look like a real talent, which he isn’t. 

7 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

I thought he was actually defending fine enough overall until whatever the fuck he was doing for the 2nd goal, then giving up and letting May through for what should have been a 3rd. 

Distribution was atrocious as usual, although the lack of available options in midfield didn’t help him.

Him and Jensen shipping a goal a game each every fucking game is just embarrassing

I just can’t get my head round you thinking he was defending well? They were constantly targeting him as a weak link.

35 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

As with Roos, hopefully any offer to keep him on beyond the summer is now firmly off the table. He’s apparently hanging off until he sees who the next manager is - let’s make the decision for 

Roos should have been replaced in January. He has been shit, and I think him being so shit has crept into the back line where they don't trust him or each other. Grim stuff. New back four required in the summer, we really are a joke just now. 

1 hour ago, pittodriepie83 said:

As with Roos, hopefully any offer to keep him on beyond the summer is now firmly off the table. He’s apparently hanging off until he sees who the next manager is - let’s make the decision for him.

If either of those useless cunts are at the club next season I'll be finding something else to do on a Saturday afternoon.