Stefan Gartenmann

• 4 weeks later...

I think jensen isn't helped by gartenman and Roos looking shaky (Roos had a decent game in terms of saves though.)

I actually thought jensen did pretty well winning most of his headers againet the big lad white who I believe is one of the top aerial duel winning strikers in the league when he came on but gartenman tended to dither on the ball when he didn't have time and punt it out when he could have placed a pass.

In my opinion we will be returning gartenman and losing Roos so it has to be worth giving the contracted lads a chance during pre season and seeing how they do. I have watched him in internationals and he looks so much more composed.

2 hours ago, Turra red said:

I think jensen isn't helped by gartenman and Roos looking shaky (Roos had a decent game in terms of saves though.)

I actually thought jensen did pretty well winning most of his headers againet the big lad white who I believe is one of the top aerial duel winning strikers in the league when he came on but gartenman tended to dither on the ball when he didn't have time and punt it out when he could have placed a pass.

In my opinion we will be returning gartenman and losing Roos so it has to be worth giving the contracted lads a chance during pre season and seeing how they do. I have watched him in internationals and he looks so much more composed.

Roos rejected his contract so glad he’s going. I’m pretty sure Garterman was also offered a contract which gives me the fear. I think he was waiting to see what happened with manager. I’d hope that’s been withdrawn. We desperately need a Class captain esk CB that can fit in alongside 1 of our already signed CB’s. We can’t start next season with Jensen, Gart, McDonald and Ruby it’s just not good enough. I do think we have probably missed Rubys physicality more than some would like to admit. If he could cut out the stupid mistakes or played alongside a quality partner I think he would 1 of out starting CB’s next season. 

15 hours ago, pittodriepie83 said:

Jensen and him both total dogshit. Totally bereft of confidence and fans on their back today won’t have helped but fuck me couldn’t even pull the basics off.

Nobody will remember they ever played here in a couple years. Both awful 

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, milne_afc said:

Maybe Jensen was the bigger problem?

21 hours ago, Rico1903 said:

He’s actually been decent in our last few games. Not sure what’s happened but fair play to him. 

Maybe Leven management has helped